Coffee at Kings Park nr War Memorial 29th / 30th Sept

gdl_gdl

Postby gdl_gdl » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 pm

Anyway, great to see you all and we'll do it again soon.

Agree, good to catch up.

The SW didn't arrive as expected and I had a NW headwind slog of 40km from City Beach! :( (Next time I'll order food!)

On the plus side I managed to catch the parents buying the grandkids ice cream at Mindarie Harbour so I managed to sponge one as well! :wink:

Cheers,

Gary

gsxrboy

Postby gsxrboy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:09 pm

As prophesied I was a no show with other commitments a bit later in the morning, if we can make it a little later next time I am all good to go. Look forward to the next time, take care.

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:36 pm

G'day

Just to echo Graeme's thoughts. If we are keen to do this again is there interest in just a coffee meet or maybe a morning ride?

Regards
Andrew

Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Kalgrm » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm

Regarding the time of the meet-up - there will always be somebody who can't make a given time. That's just the nature of these things. The best way to ensure you can make it to any meeting is to organise it yourself! :D I chose the time of 8.00am because I need to be in my gallery by 12.00 each Sunday - an early start gives me time to do other things with the day.

So my advice is to get in quick next time we start talking about meeting up and take the choice away from me! ;)

Cheers,
Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it ....

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:00 pm

gdl_gdl wrote:Anyway, great to see you all and we'll do it again soon.
The SW didn't arrive as expected and I had a NW headwind slog of 40km from City Beach! :( (Next time I'll order food!)
LOL ... and you guys on your roadies :)

Andrew

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:06 pm

It was good to meet you guys - you're an odd lot aren't you :D We would have preferred to stay longer, but had a 9.30 train to catch (had 3 minutes to spare too!!) and then get back to the house stuff. We had an 11am and a 4pm home open. It's awful, but we have a subject sale on another property so it takes priority at the moment.

And while I'm at it...sorry we were late. That cat really has been hanging around what with hubby breaking his front gear ( :oops: ) hanger thing and a flat yesterday and then again this morning. Bad luck comes in 3's so that's his run over :D

I don't mind meeting for a ride or a coffee. Of course, I don't drink coffee, but if we had been a little earlier, I would have definitely gone the hot choc...and I recommend the choccy biccies they did :D :oops:

Pushy

Postby Pushy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:19 pm

Sounds like you lot had a great time. You can count me in next time barring any close encounters. The bike is good to go but the healing process on the old bod is a little slower.