Century target-tick!

For Roadies

Century target-tick!

Postby Deanj » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:21 pm

Hopefully the first of many centurys completed today! Started off on a planned ride of 78 kms but was feeling pretty good so kept going. Got home quick check of the speedo and I was on 96 so couldn't stop there. The 4kms I had to make up round the estate were the hardest part of the ride. Hopefully most of my neighbours were out at work as they'd probably reckon I'd gone crazy riding up and down the street :lol:
Deanj

by BNA » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:26 pm

BNA

Postby inaminit » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Well done mate. It's a pretty satisfying milestone to achieve that first century!

Got mine last Sunday. Only planned 90 and same as you thought I can't stop now. Have another 100 this Sunday too!

keep it up and keep racking up the centuries!!!
Anthony
08 Avanti Quantum Team
LeMond Tourmalet
Giant Kronos
Trek 4300 MTB
inaminit

Postby Deanj » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Good work on yours! Yeah feels good when the 100 passes. I forgot the bits that count.

Distance 100.52
Time 3:34:38
Cadence 91
Max 68.35
Speed 28.1

Was pretty pleased with the speed as it includes warm up and cool down and my lame last 4 kms. Also had a bit of fun with the wind. On a total flat 15 kms (Langhorne Creek to Strathalbyn for the SA guys) had a head wind that kept me in between 2nd to 4 th gear. The average speed arrow pointed down all the way :(

HRM says 3465 calories used. My turn to make the pizza tonight, think I'll be using the extra large pizza tray!! :D
Deanj

Return to Road Biking