Womens Cycling - First Post

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Womens Cycling - First Post

Postby AUbicycles » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 am

Thanks for dropping by.

This new forum was initiated after chatting with Missy24 on our bikes down in Melbourne in 2009. The Vélo femme forum aims to be a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment for discussing cycling. Yes, it is open for all to participate and please keep in mind when participating that with this forum we are encouraging and supporting new and experienced female cyclists.

If you are unsure about whether your post (content) is appropriate, just check with Missy24 or me (best via PM) in advance.

Cheers
Christopher
Cycling is in my BNA

Missy24

Re: Womens Cycling - First Post

Postby Missy24 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi Everyone

We just had a rocky couple of starts with this section as your all aware I'm sure, lets not forget about the things we said but look further towards the future.

I'd like to start by saying a big thanks to Christopher for making this a possibility, it was a forum ride on the Yarra Blvd in Melbourne where I approached the topic of doing more for women.

I read a lot of the magazines and when it comes to cycling there may be something on the back page. I'm hoping to draw more women to the forums for their own happiness, cause I know how much cycling has improved my life and my outlook.

Christopher is leaving this in my hands for the time being, the guidlines are the same as every other section in these forums, respect your fellow posters and I have no doubt they will respect you. As usual if you are unsure of something please let me know, please use the report key if you find something that is breaching the guidelines.

I have started a new job and will not always be online like I was for the past year, too make things easier my email is scottcontessa@gmail.com.

Lets make this a positive and enlightening place.

Regards
Rowena
Last edited by Mulger bill on Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the email addy