Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 pm
- Location: Canberra
The Canberra OzHPV Mob has seen a shift towards lowracers in the past few years.
(Lowracer 7 joined us after a coffee stop).
Turned a few heads as we rode around.
Alex - Performer FWD
David - Challenge Fujin
PeterB - Bacheeta
AndrewS - Hand forged Baron Clone
AndrewP - Baron
PeteH - Velokraft VK2
Chris - Performer FWD
I love it!
- Posts: 448
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm
A little trick I learned last week- keep your pixel width down to 595 pixels and the forum will display it on all PC screen size formats.
Be seeing you as you pass Torbanlea maybe, I'll be the tall fool waving and taking your picture at the same time.
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:33 am
- Location: Maribyrnong,Victoria
It would be great to ride in a bunch like that.
I met PeterB at Mt. Stromolo when I bought my Corsa. Quite a character. He arrived with luggage attached to his bike, removed it and added a number (he chose #1) then joined in the races. After the races he just put it back on again then rode home, or somewhere. A likeable character.
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm
- Location: Perth Western Australia
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:02 am
- Location: Spearwood, WA
- Posts: 1309
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:12 pm
- Location: Albany. 400km South of Perth
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.