TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España, Tour Down Under and more

TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby Dr_Mutley » Sun May 16, 2010 10:58 am

Anyone know if stage 8 is televised live tonite? Just checked the eurosport lineup tonite and it doesn't have it listed?!?! Given all the other stages have been shown live I can't see why tonite mountainous stage shouldn't be? Anyone got any headsup on this??
Cheers Harry
Image
Dr_Mutley
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Flagstaff Hill, Adelaide SA 5159

by BNA » Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

BNA
 

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby Aushiker » Sun May 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Dr_Mutley wrote:Anyone know if stage 8 is televised live tonite? Just checked the eurosport lineup tonite and it doesn't have it listed?!?! Given all the other stages have been shown live I can't see why tonite mountainous stage shouldn't be? Anyone got any headsup on this??
Cheers Harry


Hi

They didn't cover it live last night either ... in fact it seems that the coverage is patchy at best for the next week from what I could find.

I relied on http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Giroditalia/2010/en/ last night and a slightly delayed English commentary from Eurosport online.

Andrew
"Pedal-pounding pounce" - D. Fluellen - West Australian 13/1/14
Image
User avatar
Aushiker
 
Posts: 19398
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby Dr_Mutley » Sun May 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks Andrew..... Grrrrrr (AT) eurosport!
Image
Dr_Mutley
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Flagstaff Hill, Adelaide SA 5159

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby norbs » Sun May 16, 2010 9:26 pm

User avatar
norbs
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Shoalhaven. NSW

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby heliage » Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Just get some sleep :lol:, hard as it is cause its mountain stage, they are broadcasting the stage a bit later on in the morning on Eurosport although not live.
To hurt less on a hill is to do it quicker
heliage
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:39 pm
Location: NSW

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby nickobec » Sun May 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Streaming now at http://videochat.gazzetta.it/index_giro.shtml in Italian

Big news Pettachi - Lampre has retired from race
User avatar
nickobec
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 pm
Location: Perth or 42km south as the singlespeed flies

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby El Imbatido » Tue May 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Eurosport obviously need to show what will attract the biggest numbers and it was just unfortuanate that stage 8 was when another big viewer sporting event was on. It was superbikes or something like that wasn't it. The same will happen next weekend, i think on the day they go up the mortirolo, International Eurosport on has 1/2 hour scheduled for cycling.

Eurosport HD (Man EurosportHD looks awesome!!!) though had 3 hours live of stage 8, but British and normal international (or Eurosport World as Harmon calls it) only had the last 15km or something like that(?)
User avatar
El Imbatido
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby Aushiker » Tue May 18, 2010 5:16 pm

El Imbatido wrote:Eurosport HD (Man EurosportHD looks awesome!!!) though had 3 hours live of stage 8, but British and normal international (or Eurosport World as Harmon calls it) only had the last 15km or something like that(?)


Hi

Is that another package through Foxtel?

Andrew
"Pedal-pounding pounce" - D. Fluellen - West Australian 13/1/14
Image
User avatar
Aushiker
 
Posts: 19398
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA

Re: TV coverage of stage 8 of GdI tonite??

Postby El Imbatido » Tue May 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Aushiker wrote:
El Imbatido wrote:Eurosport HD (Man EurosportHD looks awesome!!!) though had 3 hours live of stage 8, but British and normal international (or Eurosport World as Harmon calls it) only had the last 15km or something like that(?)


Hi

Is that another package through Foxtel?

Andrew


I don' t think so...........i just download it
User avatar
El Imbatido
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm


Return to International and National Tours and Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Support BNA
Click for online shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Cycling Express Cycling Express
Ebay Ebay AU
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist