Beautiful sunny day in Carlton

master6

Beautiful sunny day in Carlton

Postby master6 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:24 am

Pity about the rest of the countryside. I left home at 9.20am, in bright sunshine, for the executive hour ride to somewhere. Halfway to Forcett some fog appeared, and more fog, and more fog, and........

This will clear by the time I get to Forcett I told myself. NO! visibility dropped to under 100metres and it was just as bad as I reached the Arthur Highway at Forcett. Home I went. That is how you turn an 80km ride into an 18 km ride.

Cam

Re: Beautiful sunny day in Carlton

Postby Cam » Tue May 25, 2010 11:05 am

Ah Carlton! I remember how the fog sits in that valley. Normally clears by mid morning.
Orbea Enol 09

master6

Postby master6 » Thu May 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Cam wrote:Ah Carlton! I remember how the fog sits in that valley. Normally clears by mid morning.
Cam, I see you have officially relocated from Carlton to Battery Point. Do you find the same high class residents there as you were previously accustomed to? We have another wonderfull sunny day in Carlton. I rode executive hours today, having set out at 10am for 80km around Seven Mile Beach and Mornington roundabout. Whatever you are doing today, do it well; we need someone in the community working!

Cam

Postby Cam » Thu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

master6 wrote:Cam, I see you have officially relocated from Carlton to Battery Point. Do you find the same high class residents there as you were previously accustomed to? We have another wonderfull sunny day in Carlton. I rode executive hours today, having set out at 10am for 80km around Seven Mile Beach and Mornington roundabout. Whatever you are doing today, do it well; we need someone in the community working!
Working... well I am at work, however being a computer technician at a school that is on holidays means not a great deal of work is to be done! So I'm trawling the forums, researching the next bike (N+1 and all) and listening to the new Pendulum album. Also contemplating the weekends riding....
Orbea Enol 09