Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby ifixbikes » Wed May 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Image

One Day Only:

50% Off All Bikes
A couple of examples:
Kona Paddy Wagon was $999 now $500
Kona Band Wagon was $1499 now $750
Kona Dawg was $2599 now $1300
29er MTB's From $410

50% Off all netti clothing
Tubes from $3.50
Shimano Shoes from $79
Floor Pumps from $12

Best Prices in the country!!
ifixbikes
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: now in South Sydney (Gungahlin)

by BNA » Wed May 26, 2010 7:55 pm

BNA
 

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby m@ » Wed May 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Awesome, thanks for posting! Will check it out for sure.
There are four phases of bicycle commuting; first there's fear, then rage, then self-righteousness and finally, fun.
-Yehuda Moon
User avatar
m@
Super Mod
Super Mod
 
Posts: 4289
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:20 pm
Location: Northlandia

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby MaximumINC » Thu May 27, 2010 10:45 am

Thanks for posting this up - looking for a MTB so will head down and take a look :)
Image

2007 Scott CR1 Team
2001 Merida 905 Magnesium
2009 Merida Matts TFS 900 - aka... the dirty one!
User avatar
MaximumINC
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby Robdog » Fri May 28, 2010 12:44 am

FYI Their website ishttp://www.cyclesurgery.com.au, which has a list of stock on it. Unsure of accuracy but it looks like a small range of pretty low end stuff. Enjoy
2009 Avanti Cadent Team
2007 Avanti Carbonio Team - Died and gone to heaven
2005 Avanti Barracuda - Reincarnated
Image
Robdog
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby ifixbikes » Fri May 28, 2010 6:21 am

The webshop is only a couple of weeks old, I was talking to the owner last week and he said that the end result will be a couple of thousand different products :shock: and that it will take several months to get the stock on.
ifixbikes
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: now in South Sydney (Gungahlin)

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby seddo » Fri May 28, 2010 6:32 am

Also if you use RockNRoll lube check out the price - $6.75 for the red
Image
seddo
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:58 pm
Location: ACT

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby ifixbikes » Fri May 28, 2010 6:38 am

Yes I bought several bottle's of lubes last week :)
I also picked up a heap of tioga road tubes at $4.50 each. :lol: :lol:
ifixbikes
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: now in South Sydney (Gungahlin)

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby Robdog » Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

ifixbikes wrote:The webshop is only a couple of weeks old, I was talking to the owner last week and he said that the end result will be a couple of thousand different products :shock: and that it will take several months to get the stock on.


In that case, good on him. I'm aware of how difficult it can be for a small business to set up an effective and user-friendly 'e-shop'
Shame I'm busy all day, I'm sure I could use some accessories... :(
2009 Avanti Cadent Team
2007 Avanti Carbonio Team - Died and gone to heaven
2005 Avanti Barracuda - Reincarnated
Image
Robdog
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby rockviewau » Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 am

Robdog wrote:
ifixbikes wrote:The webshop is only a couple of weeks old, I was talking to the owner last week and he said that the end result will be a couple of thousand different products :shock: and that it will take several months to get the stock on.


In that case, good on him. I'm aware of how difficult it can be for a small business to set up an effective and user-friendly 'e-shop'
Shame I'm busy all day, I'm sure I could use some accessories... :(



some accessories??? how about a bike hehee :D
Lucas Hayden

Current Ride: BMC SSX01

Image
rockviewau
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 pm
Location: Darwin

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby cp123 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:33 am

Is this the one at the O'connor shops? Could grab a bike for a nephew.... oh what a good aunty i am.... :twisted:
cp123
 
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby DavidH » Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm

No, this is the one at Florey shops.
User avatar
DavidH
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 am
Location: Kaleen, ACT

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby Robdog » Fri May 28, 2010 3:32 pm

rockviewau wrote:
Robdog wrote:
ifixbikes wrote:The webshop is only a couple of weeks old, I was talking to the owner last week and he said that the end result will be a couple of thousand different products :shock: and that it will take several months to get the stock on.


In that case, good on him. I'm aware of how difficult it can be for a small business to set up an effective and user-friendly 'e-shop'
Shame I'm busy all day, I'm sure I could use some accessories... :(



some accessories??? how about a bike hehee :D

I was thinking a really long frame pump so I can jam it up your.....
2009 Avanti Cadent Team
2007 Avanti Carbonio Team - Died and gone to heaven
2005 Avanti Barracuda - Reincarnated
Image
Robdog
 
Posts: 1850
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Canberra

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby DavidH » Sat May 29, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I've been looking for a dual-suspension MTB for a while now. Dropped into Cycle Surgery this morning and bought a Kona One20 Deluxe at a bargain price.
User avatar
DavidH
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 am
Location: Kaleen, ACT

Re: Got this email this morning....may be of interest

Postby ifixbikes » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am

I picked up a bike for my kid, and some sweet netti gear at 50% off. :D
ifixbikes
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: now in South Sydney (Gungahlin)


Return to ACT

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Support BNA
Click for online shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Cycling Express Cycling Express
Ebay Ebay AU
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist