Registration Number to Avoid

RobRollin

Registration Number to Avoid

Postby RobRollin » Sat May 29, 2010 8:12 pm

EN0868 Dark Holden Commodore or Ford. This car was seen in Glenorchy last Thursday and purposely threw something out of the windows at a female cyclist hit her in the head who went down.

Although I didnt see it, my mate did and caught the rego number.

Also last Thursday, a parked vehicle, lady swung her door right out onto a cyclist who hit the door and went straight over. Cyclist got up and started going clean off at her, she had no ida wha she did wrong. (This cyclist was in lycra and had both front and rear lights). He was luckly not to be seriously hurt, he was doing around 30-35km/h.

Jus a few things which have happened lately.

master6

Re: Registration Number to Avoid

Postby master6 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Rob, report this on the littering hotline. A while back a woman in Sorell threw a drink can at me, and I took the rego number and reported the details to the Littering Hotline, which was set up a couple of years ago by the Tasmanian Government. She was issued with a written caution by the relevant authority, and I was told that a repeat complaint against her would lead to more serious action. In the instance you mentioned, a report to Police would be in order as an accident has resulted. Reporting these people helps us all.

RobRollin

Postby RobRollin » Sat May 29, 2010 9:06 pm

He was thinking about doing that,

Did you go out with Dome today? Not great weather...

Colin_T

Postby Colin_T » Sat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm

The dark coloured commodore or ford should be reported to the Police. The occupants have technically assaulted the cyclist and should be charged and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You and your friend should ring or go to the local cop shop and make a formal statement each. Then track down the injured cyclist and have them make a statement if they remember anything. Between the three of you there should be sufficient evidence to get the nobs in the car.
Kicked a black cat? Sounds more like ran over one, backed over it, hunted down its mother and did the same.

master6

Postby master6 » Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 pm

RobRollin wrote:He was thinking about doing that,

Did you go out with Dome today? Not great weather...
Yes, Had a good ride with the Dome group this morning. Bowen Bridge, Grasstree, Cambridge, home. Lucky we avoided rain. Good Coffee.

RobRollin

Postby RobRollin » Sat May 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Im going out tomorrow with The Bike Shop group from the Cenotaph at 8.

Cam

Postby Cam » Mon May 31, 2010 10:42 am

RobRollin wrote:EN0868 Dark Holden Commodore or Ford
Hi Guys,

Just did a check using the reg status on the Transport site and this is the rego of a Silver Nissan Pulsar... I did some variations of the number and EN8068 is a blue Holden Astra? Not the right size for a commodore or falcon... I'll keep checking and see what I can find.

Cheers

Cam
Orbea Enol 09

master6

Postby master6 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:58 am

If you happen to be anywhere east of Hobart Airport, stay clear of
DI 9543 Maroon Magna wagon
IL 028 Green Kingswood wagon
LKY 044 whiteToyota trayback

Colin_T

Postby Colin_T » Mon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

Cam wrote:
Just did a check using the reg status on the Transport site and this is the rego of a Silver Nissan Pulsar... I did some variations of the number and EN8068 is a blue Holden Astra? Not the right size for a commodore or falcon... I'll keep checking and see what I can find.
that would indicate the vehicle in question is not licensed and is being driven with false plates. It should be reported to the Police for that reason too because the driver might be wanted for various criminal offences in other states or territories.
Also if the vehicle is unlicensed, chances are the driver is unlicensed and the vehicle is probably unroadworthy.
Kicked a black cat? Sounds more like ran over one, backed over it, hunted down its mother and did the same.

Cam

Postby Cam » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 am

Colin_T wrote:
Cam wrote:
that would indicate the vehicle in question is not licensed and is being driven with false plates. It should be reported to the Police for that reason too because the driver might be wanted for various criminal offences in other states or territories.
Also if the vehicle is unlicensed, chances are the driver is unlicensed and the vehicle is probably unroadworthy.
I think the rego was probably miss read, rather than any of the above. But that being said this is Tassie and stranger things have happened.
Orbea Enol 09