No whinging on the forums about Cadel's whinging
No whingeing about whingeing about whingeing by Cadel?
Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Vuelta a España, Tour Down Under and more
A crazed Alejandro Valverde, insane with jealousy that he got caught in Peurto but Contador didnt, come charging down one of the mountain stages backwards taking out the finger banger and Vino.
Or maybe running alongside in the devil outfit and wacking the pitchfork into the front spokes.
Or any slightly humourous way really
a Euskatel rider dropping contador (even with a left hook would be fine!)
Magda... definetly magda! why didnt Vino get a mention on that list?
I would love to see
* Jens pick up a couple of stage wins and finish at the pointy end of the field in GC
* Cavendouche not winning a stage (or greipel... dont know if he's racing or not, dont care - i'm not a fan)
* Renshaw dropping cavendouche off the lead out train and taking some glory for himself
* Cadel attacking on the cobbles and taking yellow all the way to Paris
* Vino being taken out (deliberatly or not im not fussed) early on so we dont have to look at his cheating mug
* Basso... as above
* Dont know if Richie porte is riding but a stage win from richie would be gold!
I have to ride early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing...
Punish The Pedals
I'd like to see a race half as spectacular and unpredictable as the Giro.
Also looking forward to..
- plenty of pain on the faces as they ride past me on the tourmalet! Can't wait.
- a battle royale between A. Schleck and Contador. Contador will win again I reckon.. I don't mind the guy though. The LA PR machine portrayed him in a pretty bad light last year IMO. LA comes across as the bigger douchebag out of the two to me.
- Cadel having a solid tour in the rainbow jersey. Hopefully nicking a stage win.. hopefully no near punchups with Lampre domestiques
Canyon Ultimate AL
No doping, not just a lack of positives, but NO doping.
Fab on the side of the road with a flat. Tyre, battery whatever. I aint pointing no fingers...
London Boy 29/12/2011
No more commentary from Liggett and Sherwen. It's become hackneyed and sadly often wrong. Phil s/be retired, he's now trading on a past reputation. He contributed greatly to cycling's popularity by bringing non cyclists into the fold. Granted he has a good voice for TV but he is increasingly off his game. We need to rely on more Aussie commentary, McKenzie and Keenan are doing a good job after some ex pros proved they weren't quite up to it.
slim...LA is past his prime
if i see the devil levitating i'll be happy. everything else is a bonus
No teams, only individual racing for yourself, this would show who is the best rider in the world as they would not rely on others to do most of the work for them. No radios for the whole race so if you make a break you go for it until the end or until they catch you. Get rid of the unwritten rule on the last day so if there was only say 30 sec between the top iders you race all the way.
Maybe...but he's a grumpy German.
Really?...I think it would show who had the most friends and the biggest check book...couldn't think of anything more boring.It would be like watching your local crit for 3 weeks!.
What d0 I wanna see at the Tour??
Cadel on the top step in Paris, its his turn, and hopefully after the final results of the TDS, maybe BMC might have a team that can help him get there.
Andy Schleck on the second tier and Lance on the third.
i also wanna see Stuey up there giving them hell!!
As mentioned in a few previous posts in this tread, I am sooooooo over Cavendish, I would love to see Haussler show him how its done.
BRING ON THE TOUR!!!
2011 Trek Madone 5.5
Specialized FSR MTB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users