Anyone in Adelaide use the Selle SMPs???

Dr_Mutley

Anyone in Adelaide use the Selle SMPs???

Postby Dr_Mutley » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Anyone in Adeliade use one of the Selle SMP saddles?
given my current saddle shape i think these would suit my big ass, given i have had difficulty finding something cumfy....
Was hoping someone might have one on their ride that i could sit on for a few mins to convince myself to take the plunge or not????, as they are pretty exxy to purchase, and i have enough trial saddles already!....... I doubt any shop in adelaide would oblige such a request....

http://www.this link is broken/m/cycle/7/Selle_SMP/

Colinago

Re: Anyone in Adelaide use the Selle SMPs???

Postby Colinago » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Dr Mutley,
I have recently obtained a demo Selle SMP (Pro) from Trak Cycles at Norwood. All you need is to leave a credit card number with them and you can try one for a week. I couldnt get comfy on it but that doesnt mean that you wont. Everyones ass is different! Good Luck.

Richard.L

Postby Richard.L » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 pm

So which shops have demo saddles(any in general) as i may look at some soon!

Dr_Mutley

Postby Dr_Mutley » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 am

Colinago wrote:Hi Dr Mutley,
I have recently obtained a demo Selle SMP (Pro) from Trak Cycles at Norwood. All you need is to leave a credit card number with them and you can try one for a week. I couldnt get comfy on it but that doesnt mean that you wont. Everyones ass is different! Good Luck.
thanks for the reply colinago... i will check trak out... nice to be able to try one out....

Dr_Mutley

Postby Dr_Mutley » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 am

Richard.L wrote:So which shops have demo saddles(any in general) as i may look at some soon!
only one i know of is corsa on gouger... they will demo selle italias... altho i think u may need to let them know which ones u wanna try in advance so they can order them in...

Colinago

Postby Colinago » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 am

JT in Pulteney St have a good range of Fizik saddles for demo and are very helpful.