Need help deciding to support in the 2010 TdF?

Aushiker

Need help deciding to support in the 2010 TdF?

Postby Aushiker » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:37 am

Hi

If yes, then this may help ...

Thanks to Cycling Weekly ...

Regards
Andrew

Colin_T

Re: Need help deciding to support in the 2010 TdF?

Postby Colin_T » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm

according to that I should be supporting Levi Leipheimer. That's not right, where are the Australians to support :)
Kicked a black cat? Sounds more like ran over one, backed over it, hunted down its mother and did the same.

Fletcher

Postby Fletcher » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:00 am

Aw, it's cropped. I wanna see the whole image.

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:11 pm

You can Fletch, copy the url into a new tab. Or right click "view image" if you browse with the 'fox :)

Shaun
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Boognoss » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Cadel for me. :D

I can see where you've gone wrong Colin. One option would be to started enjoying Youtube clips and a healthy disliking of all things British ;).
Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS

Colin_T

Postby Colin_T » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Boognoss wrote: I can see where you've gone wrong Colin. One option would be to started enjoying Youtube clips and a healthy disliking of all things British ;).
I already do, well dislike the british part, (I dislike my ancestry so much I don't even spell it with a big B), but not into youtube clips. Got an adult youtube that's even better :)
Kicked a black cat? Sounds more like ran over one, backed over it, hunted down its mother and did the same.

Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Boognoss » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Colin_T wrote:
Boognoss wrote: I can see where you've gone wrong Colin. One option would be to started enjoying Youtube clips and a healthy disliking of all things British ;).
I already do, well dislike the british part, (I dislike my ancestry so much I don't even spell it with a big B), but not into youtube clips. Got an adult youtube that's even better :)
Fair point Colin :).

My Mum was born in the Isles and my first car was a mini but I'm not a fan of the place (having never visited - I'm good at developing completely unjustified opinions :)). I'll skip the Youtube you suggest, but what about this one?

Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS

Colin_T

Postby Colin_T » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 am

what a pr of idiots having a punch up on the road. They would have been better off taking their shoes off and hitting each other with them. And they were on the same team. I bet their boss gave them what for afterwards :)

spunkyryan

Postby spunkyryan » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am

Following that chart I would be supporting Andy Schleck. I was already planning on supporting him since I don't think Rabobank (my preferred team) have the right mix to support a GC attempt and I'm not a fan of the other contenders.
N+1 - 2019 Colnago C64, Dura-Ace Di2, DT Swiss PRC 1100 Dicut Mon Chasseral