Finding a cage to stop the excessive movement

HuskiesX2

Finding a cage to stop the excessive movement

Postby HuskiesX2 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Okay, as if cycling wasn't enough, I have decided to learn to run....even at my advanced age...lol
Being over endowed is proving a problem [and a painful one at that] and I hate the whole 'independent suspension' both on bike and on foot

Does anyone have a similar problem and can they recommend any style/make/brand of bra [it needs to act like a cage please... I want these puppies under TOTAL control]

Thanks
You can never have too many huskies

Missy24

Re: Finding a cage to stop the excessive movement

Postby Missy24 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

LMAO

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay by that I mean Triumph are the SHIZZ

HuskiesX2

Postby HuskiesX2 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:49 pm

I was considering the ancient chinese practice of binding...lol.... but can't get enough bandages....rofl.
[Oh god...please let me wake up a C cup.....lmao]

Will go check out the Triumph range....Thanks Missy
You can never have too many huskies

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 am

I saw a trailer for today tonight (or it's competitor) last week about a women's bra...berlei I think, but may have been triumph. It was being tested by the AIS - not that their stars are that well endowed :?

Anyhoo...you might find a linky to the article on their website, but I'll see what I can find.

hannos

Postby hannos » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 pm

moosterbounce wrote:I saw a trailer for today tonight (or it's competitor) last week about a women's bra...berlei I think, but may have been triumph. It was being tested by the AIS - not that their stars are that well endowed :?

Anyhoo...you might find a linky to the article on their website, but I'll see what I can find.

These people did the article.

I'm posting in a boobie thread!! woohoo!

And below is a pair of boobies!

Lovely things they are!

Last edited by hannos on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2010 BMC SLC01

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Berlei is also good

Chaderotti

Postby Chaderotti » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Nothing duct tape can't fix.
Princess
Mistress = Pinarello Opera, Ultegra SL
Mistress #2 = Drag Bluebird

carrotspoke

Postby carrotspoke » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:36 pm

You didn't say what sort of bra size you normally take, but here's a punt at some bras I've worn in the past and have been fairly comfortable on the bicycle.

I've used:

Ultrasport, made by Bras N Things - this one I found to be very caging. You'll have to wear a t-shirt with it because the straps are so wide they'll be visible otherwise.

Sports bras by Berlei - they make a variety, including a type of the one above, and other non-wired ones.

Sports bras by Triumph - are labelled by how supportive they are, although they don't have this on the website, weirdly. If you see them instore, however, they'll have "support factor 2" up to "support factor 5" (this latter being the highest).

Target also makes knockoff bras of Triumph and Berlei which are pretty good, and about ten dollars or so cheaper. I've been buying theirs a lot except for when I get to strange bra sizes; when 10DD or 10D it's hard to find bras at the right size there, and so it's off to the bra shop I go. I don't know what styles I have anymore because of the tag printing being washed off with repeated washings. I've tried almost every type, though.

Go to a bra shop and to the sports section. Good sports bras are expensive--unless you go to Target, that is--and are highly fugly. The less ugly they look the less support they provide, so those that look like you had a paint splatter on your chest and there's more fabric than skin showing: those will provide the best support! Just know you can't wear a pretty lowcut top with them. And they'll set you back $40-80, depending on your size. Try them on, with the help of a salesperson maybe (unless they find they don't have the particular size of yours in stock and then they're all "well, if you adjust the straps this way, it will fit just as well as the other size"--just say no). Jump up and down a lot and figure out how much bounce you're getting.

Good luck!

Apple

Postby Apple » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

My next option is a Madonna bra but it may be to heavy. Or a reduction to an A cup. Big knockers are more then a handful that’s all I can say.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:22 am

Apple wrote:My next option is a Madonna bra but it may be to heavy. Or a reduction to an A cup. Big knockers are more then a handful that’s all I can say.
:lol:

Brilliant

moosterbounce

Postby moosterbounce » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 pm

I seem to remember a discussion on these boards some time ago as to whether a "Madonna bra" would make you more aero. It was some time ago and I'm not going to search for it because it was mainly the guys speculating, but now that we have a girl willing to try it out, I'm intrigued. Maybe you can let us know how it goes Apple :wink:

Apple

Postby Apple » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

moosterbounce wrote:I seem to remember a discussion on these boards some time ago as to whether a "Madonna bra" would make you more aero. It was some time ago and I'm not going to search for it because it was mainly the guys speculating, but now that we have a girl willing to try it out, I'm intrigued. Maybe you can let us know how it goes Apple :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sure thing moosterbounce, I will.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!