Bundy Carnival

foo on patrol

Bundy Carnival

Postby foo on patrol » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Is anyone from here going up to Bundy for the track races on 10-11 December? Looks like it will be a good weekend of racing?
I am thinking of going up for a gander, not to race though. That would be just embarrassing with my level of fitness. :oops:
There are some details on RG about the weekend. I have nothing to do with this, I just love track racing and know how good an event they put on up there! :mrgreen:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

jacks1071

Re: Bundy Carnival

Postby jacks1071 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:28 pm

foo on patrol wrote:Is anyone from here going up to Bundy for the track races on 10-11 December? Looks like it will be a good weekend of racing?
I am thinking of going up for a gander, not to race though. That would be just embarrassing with my level of fitness. :oops:
There are some details on RG about the weekend. I have nothing to do with this, I just love track racing and know how good an event they put on up there! :mrgreen:

Foo
We might be brining our Junior's down for that meet - if we do, I'll most likely ride as long as we have enough helpers for the kids..
Our Website is: http://www.kotavelo.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Find us on Facebook by searching for "Kotavelo"

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Here you go, the link for the meet, posted on RG by Bundybear.

www.bundabergcyclingclub.com.au
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km

The Womble

Postby The Womble » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 pm

If its the event theyve been talking about recently, there will be a few famous faces there on the weekend. Id recomend taking a white tshirt and a texter pen with you :wink:

foo on patrol

Postby foo on patrol » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:43 pm

I new Scott and Allen Davis when they were in nappies. :lol:

Their father used to race with the Ipswich Club for around 5yrs.
Goal 6000km