Cromwell to ride in the Pilarcitos Golden Gate Cyclocross

Got Questions? Need advice?
Join other women in discussing cycling.

Cromwell to ride in the Pilarcitos Golden Gate Cyclocross

Postby Drunkmonkey » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:57 am

http://vanderkittenracing.com/2010/11/20/tiffany-cromwell-to-guest-ride-with-vanderkitten-presented-by-kenda-at-pilarcitos-golden-gate-cross/

2010 Route de France Stage Winner Tiffany Cromwell is set to feature in the end of month Pilarcitos Golden Gate Cyclocross race in San Francisco, California. Tiffany, who rides full time on the road with LOTTO Ladies Team in Europe, will get her first taste of Cyclocross action as a guest with the Vanderkitten presented by KENDA team. Current Team Members Starla Teddergreen and Jennifer Reither will be on hand to offer advice on how to handle the predicted NorCal mud.

“I have never raced Cyclocross before, although I do regularly ride the Mountain Bike on the trails around my hometown of Adelaide” says Cromwell. “But I love an adventure and spending a week in San Francisco in the off season and being able to race Cross with Vanderkitten pb KENDA is awesome”

Tiffany will ride a Pinarello CX Carbon Cross bike from collaboration between Gita Bike and Above Category Bicycles in Mill Valley, CA.
Drunkmonkey

by BNA » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

BNA

Re: Cromwell to ride in the Pilarcitos Golden Gate Cyclocros

Postby Apple » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks for posting drunkmonky; you must be interested in journalism. I see you have a natural talent for it. It was good reading
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!
Apple

Return to Women's Cycling