goodlookingcyclist wrote:
Missy24 wrote: most men are rather nice... its the minority that suck :roll:
And let me guess , the others just blow... :mrgreen:
you'd know :wink:

fleecedog

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby fleecedog » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:21 pm

The Womble wrote:I bet she wishes she never opened with "today I dumped my bf"
Actually this thread is very funny. The seriousness of some of the people here! No wonder people dislike us - lycra lads with zero sense of humor? Perhaps blokes just can't digest the thought of being dumped by a female. :wink:
CommuRider wrote:
Sure everyone needs luck but found it odd why she had to create a new thread filling us all in with her personal drama first before asking for the advice she needed to fix with her bike. She could just have asked for the advice without the voyeuristic purview into her life. :roll:
Don't kid yourself, you loved the "voyeuristic preview" into my personal life! I bet you're just dying to see the full screening of my uncensored, uncut, exclusive "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYCLIST'S GIRLFRIEND!" In all seriousness though, you sound like you're not getting enough in the bedroom :D Go ahead and ride something other than a bike, I can promise you it is very enjoyable. Oh and uh, don't venture on to female cycling websites such as Team Estrogen - the raging female hormones and the intrinsic relationship between cycling, dating and breakups will be enough to kill you :wink:

CommuRider

Postby CommuRider » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:27 pm

You sound quite nasty fleecedog. Your ex-boyfriend must be relieved he's free of you (ok that was low folks). He's not a forum member by any chance is he?

Still, if the best you can do is post on this forum and whinge about dumping a "loser" boyfriend, ask for bike advice and ask if there are any single cyclists - you still have a lot of growing up to do. You should really concentrate on the HSC as well. Dumping a boyfriend, going on online forums - are you doing any studying at all?
Amateur oenologist and green-friendly commuter.

goodlookingcyclist

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:37 pm

fleecedog wrote:
Actually this thread is very funny. The seriousness of some of the people here! No wonder people dislike us - lycra lads with zero sense of humor? Perhaps blokes just can't digest the thought of being dumped by a female. :wink:
CommuRider wrote:
Sure everyone needs luck but found it odd why she had to create a new thread filling us all in with her personal drama first before asking for the advice she needed to fix with her bike. She could just have asked for the advice without the voyeuristic purview into her life. :roll:
Don't kid yourself, you loved the "voyeuristic preview" into my personal life! I bet you're just dying to see the full screening of my uncensored, uncut, exclusive "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYCLIST'S GIRLFRIEND!" In all seriousness though, you sound like you're not getting enough in the bedroom :D Go ahead and ride something other than a bike, I can promise you it is very enjoyable. Oh and uh, don't venture on to female cycling websites such as Team Estrogen - the raging female hormones and the intrinsic relationship between cycling, dating and breakups will be enough to kill you :wink:
mmm, after reading that post i am looking at the thread title completely different.... :shock:

getting down and greasy..... :twisted:
Mayby subconsciously you are looking for another slave....
Image Image Image

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 pm

fleecedog wrote:
CommuRider wrote:
I love your work ;)

Fabby

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:14 am

Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!

Christine Tham

Postby Christine Tham » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 am

If you are looking for a new boyfriend that will do everything for you, I have a suggestion:
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)

fleecedog

Postby fleecedog » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 am

CommuRider wrote:You sound quite nasty fleecedog. Your ex-boyfriend must be relieved he's free of you (ok that was low folks). He's not a forum member by any chance is he?

Still, if the best you can do is post on this forum and whinge about dumping a "loser" boyfriend, ask for bike advice and ask if there are any single cyclists - you still have a lot of growing up to do. You should really concentrate on the HSC as well. Dumping a boyfriend, going on online forums - are you doing any studying at all?
Hi, are you my long lost grandfather? :lol: Thank you for your genuine consideration and words of enlightenment! Are you speaking from past experience by any chance? For your information, witty geniuses like me don't need to do any studying to ace the mind-numbingly tedious HSC (no doubt written with people like you in mind - STUDYING? :shock: R U, lyk, totally SRZ?) which, if you bothered to read my original post, I already have :wink: Oh and I did whilst I dated, perused online forums daily, and I maintained a semblance of sanity and humor while doing so.

But hey, by all means feel free to offer yourself up as a single cyclist, and if not, continue to enlighten the rest of us with your words of wisdom.
mmm, after reading that post i am looking at the thread title completely different.... :shock:

Hey I love greasing it up with my slave :D He puts the skewer into the right place all the time.
Christine Tham wrote:If you are looking for a new boyfriend that will do everything for you
Hmmm I will willingly become Brandon Routh's slave and pump his tires up... everyday... anyday! unf.

Christine Tham

Postby Christine Tham » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 am

fleecedog wrote:But hey, by all means feel free to offer yourself up as a single cyclist, and if not, continue to enlighten the rest of us with your words of wisdom.
Just in case you haven't realised, CommuRider is female, so asking her to offer herself up as a single cyclist may not be a good idea, unless you are lesbian of course.

Treat her advice as "big sister" talk - you may not like it, but it's good for you. :)

As for me, I am always willing to offer myself, but with my looks and my age, I think I need to pay. :oops:
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)

goodlookingcyclist

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:11 am

fleecedog wrote:

Hey I love greasing it up with my slave :D He puts the skewer into the right place all the time.
And a good slave also knows how to look after the bar ends propperly.
And if you let me come out and play, i wil ride at the front all day, so i can motivate you to ride faster...

I wil even hold you bike for you, all day...
Image Image Image

hannos

Postby hannos » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 am

boring...
2010 BMC SLC01

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 am

hannos wrote:boring...
Old man

Fabby

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 am

Ha Ha!!

Max

Postby Max » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:21 pm

goodlookingcyclist wrote:Image
I love the way she's grinning in this photo! :lol:

RE this thread.. yeesh, you guys, lighten up. A light-hearted post has been turned into a really catty thread. :(

Max
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy

The Womble

Postby The Womble » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:53 pm

How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:

goodlookingcyclist

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 pm

The Womble wrote:How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:
what's a g-rating :shock:
Image Image Image

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 pm

The Womble wrote:How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:
what's a g-rating :shock:
similar to a g-string?

brentono

Postby brentono » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 pm

G-spot 8)
Lone Rider- I rode on the long, dark road... before I danced under the lights.

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:16 pm

brentono wrote:G-spot 8)
:mrgreen:

brentono

Postby brentono » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:27 pm

:wink:
Lone Rider- I rode on the long, dark road... before I danced under the lights.

Drunkmonkey

Postby Drunkmonkey » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Fabby wrote:Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!

If you dont want to read dolly-esque type threads - stay out of the womens section :mrgreen:

dodge

Postby dodge » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Drunkmonkey wrote:

If you dont want to read dolly-esque type threads - stay out of the womens section :mrgreen:
I just thought it was another of the dual accounts trying to make themselves look all clever :lol:
Size 14..first of the overeaters

Missy24

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Drunkmonkey wrote:

+ 1 I don't want to agree with you... but I do

TheSkyMovesSideways

Postby TheSkyMovesSideways » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 pm

CommuRider wrote:You don't really want to date another bloke because they know about bikes. Really. You don't. Or you'll enter into another cycle and looking for your ex in new people.
CommuRider wrote:Or you'll enter into another cycle
CommuRider wrote:enter into another cycle
CommuRider wrote:another cycle
Love the choice of words. There's no escaping N+1, not even subconsciously. :D
- Dave

Fabby

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Well picked up...Ha Ha! :D