Getting down and greasy

Got Questions? Need advice?
Join other women in discussing cycling.

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm

goodlookingcyclist wrote:
Missy24 wrote: most men are rather nice... its the minority that suck :roll:


And let me guess , the others just blow... :mrgreen:

you'd know :wink:
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

by BNA » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm

BNA
 

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby fleecedog » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm

The Womble wrote:I bet she wishes she never opened with "today I dumped my bf"


Actually this thread is very funny. The seriousness of some of the people here! No wonder people dislike us - lycra lads with zero sense of humor? Perhaps blokes just can't digest the thought of being dumped by a female. :wink:

CommuRider wrote:
Sure everyone needs luck but found it odd why she had to create a new thread filling us all in with her personal drama first before asking for the advice she needed to fix with her bike. She could just have asked for the advice without the voyeuristic purview into her life. :roll:


Don't kid yourself, you loved the "voyeuristic preview" into my personal life! I bet you're just dying to see the full screening of my uncensored, uncut, exclusive "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYCLIST'S GIRLFRIEND!" In all seriousness though, you sound like you're not getting enough in the bedroom :D Go ahead and ride something other than a bike, I can promise you it is very enjoyable. Oh and uh, don't venture on to female cycling websites such as Team Estrogen - the raging female hormones and the intrinsic relationship between cycling, dating and breakups will be enough to kill you :wink:
User avatar
fleecedog
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby CommuRider » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:27 pm

You sound quite nasty fleecedog. Your ex-boyfriend must be relieved he's free of you (ok that was low folks). He's not a forum member by any chance is he?

Still, if the best you can do is post on this forum and whinge about dumping a "loser" boyfriend, ask for bike advice and ask if there are any single cyclists - you still have a lot of growing up to do. You should really concentrate on the HSC as well. Dumping a boyfriend, going on online forums - are you doing any studying at all?
Amateur oenologist and green-friendly commuter.
User avatar
CommuRider
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

fleecedog wrote:
The Womble wrote:I bet she wishes she never opened with "today I dumped my bf"


Actually this thread is very funny. The seriousness of some of the people here! No wonder people dislike us - lycra lads with zero sense of humor? Perhaps blokes just can't digest the thought of being dumped by a female. :wink:

CommuRider wrote:
Sure everyone needs luck but found it odd why she had to create a new thread filling us all in with her personal drama first before asking for the advice she needed to fix with her bike. She could just have asked for the advice without the voyeuristic purview into her life. :roll:


Don't kid yourself, you loved the "voyeuristic preview" into my personal life! I bet you're just dying to see the full screening of my uncensored, uncut, exclusive "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYCLIST'S GIRLFRIEND!" In all seriousness though, you sound like you're not getting enough in the bedroom :D Go ahead and ride something other than a bike, I can promise you it is very enjoyable. Oh and uh, don't venture on to female cycling websites such as Team Estrogen - the raging female hormones and the intrinsic relationship between cycling, dating and breakups will be enough to kill you :wink:


mmm, after reading that post i am looking at the thread title completely different.... :shock:

getting down and greasy..... :twisted:
Mayby subconsciously you are looking for another slave....
Image Image Image
goodlookingcyclist
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:10 pm

fleecedog wrote:
The Womble wrote:I bet she wishes she never opened with "today I dumped my bf"


Actually this thread is very funny. The seriousness of some of the people here! No wonder people dislike us - lycra lads with zero sense of humor? Perhaps blokes just can't digest the thought of being dumped by a female. :wink:

CommuRider wrote:
Sure everyone needs luck but found it odd why she had to create a new thread filling us all in with her personal drama first before asking for the advice she needed to fix with her bike. She could just have asked for the advice without the voyeuristic purview into her life. :roll:


Don't kid yourself, you loved the "voyeuristic preview" into my personal life! I bet you're just dying to see the full screening of my uncensored, uncut, exclusive "A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CYCLIST'S GIRLFRIEND!" In all seriousness though, you sound like you're not getting enough in the bedroom :D Go ahead and ride something other than a bike, I can promise you it is very enjoyable. Oh and uh, don't venture on to female cycling websites such as Team Estrogen - the raging female hormones and the intrinsic relationship between cycling, dating and breakups will be enough to kill you :wink:

I love your work ;)
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 am

Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!
Fabby
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Bulleen, Melbourne

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Christine Tham » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:06 am

If you are looking for a new boyfriend that will do everything for you, I have a suggestion:
Image
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)
User avatar
Christine Tham
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby fleecedog » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am

CommuRider wrote:You sound quite nasty fleecedog. Your ex-boyfriend must be relieved he's free of you (ok that was low folks). He's not a forum member by any chance is he?

Still, if the best you can do is post on this forum and whinge about dumping a "loser" boyfriend, ask for bike advice and ask if there are any single cyclists - you still have a lot of growing up to do. You should really concentrate on the HSC as well. Dumping a boyfriend, going on online forums - are you doing any studying at all?


Hi, are you my long lost grandfather? :lol: Thank you for your genuine consideration and words of enlightenment! Are you speaking from past experience by any chance? For your information, witty geniuses like me don't need to do any studying to ace the mind-numbingly tedious HSC (no doubt written with people like you in mind - STUDYING? :shock: R U, lyk, totally SRZ?) which, if you bothered to read my original post, I already have :wink: Oh and I did whilst I dated, perused online forums daily, and I maintained a semblance of sanity and humor while doing so.

But hey, by all means feel free to offer yourself up as a single cyclist, and if not, continue to enlighten the rest of us with your words of wisdom.

goodlookingcyclist wrote:
mmm, after reading that post i am looking at the thread title completely different.... :shock:

getting down and greasy..... :twisted:
Mayby subconsciously you are looking for another slave....


Hey I love greasing it up with my slave :D He puts the skewer into the right place all the time.

Christine Tham wrote:If you are looking for a new boyfriend that will do everything for you


Hmmm I will willingly become Brandon Routh's slave and pump his tires up... everyday... anyday! unf.
User avatar
fleecedog
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Christine Tham » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 am

fleecedog wrote:But hey, by all means feel free to offer yourself up as a single cyclist, and if not, continue to enlighten the rest of us with your words of wisdom.


Just in case you haven't realised, CommuRider is female, so asking her to offer herself up as a single cyclist may not be a good idea, unless you are lesbian of course.

Treat her advice as "big sister" talk - you may not like it, but it's good for you. :)

As for me, I am always willing to offer myself, but with my looks and my age, I think I need to pay. :oops:
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)
User avatar
Christine Tham
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 am

fleecedog wrote:
goodlookingcyclist wrote:
mmm, after reading that post i am looking at the thread title completely different.... :shock:

getting down and greasy..... :twisted:
Mayby subconsciously you are looking for another slave....


Hey I love greasing it up with my slave :D He puts the skewer into the right place all the time.


And a good slave also knows how to look after the bar ends propperly.
And if you let me come out and play, i wil ride at the front all day, so i can motivate you to ride faster...

I wil even hold you bike for you, all day...
Image
Image Image Image
goodlookingcyclist
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby hannos » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 am

boring...
2010 BMC SLC01
Image
User avatar
hannos
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 am

hannos wrote:boring...

Old man
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:32 am

Ha Ha!!
Fabby
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Bulleen, Melbourne

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Max » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:21 am

goodlookingcyclist wrote:Image


I love the way she's grinning in this photo! :lol:

RE this thread.. yeesh, you guys, lighten up. A light-hearted post has been turned into a really catty thread. :(

Max
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy
User avatar
Max
 
Posts: 2895
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:29 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby The Womble » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:53 am

How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:
User avatar
The Womble
 
Posts: 3395
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Brisbane QLD

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby goodlookingcyclist » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:56 am

The Womble wrote:How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:


what's a g-rating :shock:
Image Image Image
goodlookingcyclist
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:53 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:12 pm

goodlookingcyclist wrote:
The Womble wrote:How many hours ago did this G rating fly out THIS particular window? :shock:


what's a g-rating :shock:

similar to a g-string?
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby brentono » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:15 pm

G-spot 8)
Lone Rider- I rode on the long, dark road... before I danced under the lights.
User avatar
brentono
 
Posts: 3667
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: Perth DubyaEh.

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

brentono wrote:G-spot 8)

:mrgreen:
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby brentono » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:27 pm

:wink:
Lone Rider- I rode on the long, dark road... before I danced under the lights.
User avatar
brentono
 
Posts: 3667
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:33 pm
Location: Perth DubyaEh.

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Drunkmonkey » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Fabby wrote:Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!


X 2

If you dont want to read dolly-esque type threads - stay out of the womens section :mrgreen:
Drunkmonkey
 
Posts: 640
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby dodge » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Drunkmonkey wrote:
Fabby wrote:Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!


X 2

If you dont want to read dolly-esque type threads - stay out of the womens section :mrgreen:

I just thought it was another of the dual accounts trying to make themselves look all clever :lol:
Size 14..first of the overeaters
dodge
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:49 am

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Missy24 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 pm

Drunkmonkey wrote:
Fabby wrote:Fleecedog, your right, some ppl should really lighten up!


X 2

If you dont want to read dolly-esque type threads - stay out of the womens section :mrgreen:

+ 1 I don't want to agree with you... but I do
Missy24
 
Posts: 7198
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Brunswick

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby TheSkyMovesSideways » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

CommuRider wrote:You don't really want to date another bloke because they know about bikes. Really. You don't. Or you'll enter into another cycle and looking for your ex in new people.
CommuRider wrote:Or you'll enter into another cycle
CommuRider wrote:enter into another cycle
CommuRider wrote:another cycle


Love the choice of words. There's no escaping N+1, not even subconsciously. :D
- Dave
TheSkyMovesSideways
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Getting down and greasy

Postby Fabby » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Well picked up...Ha Ha! :D
Fabby
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:02 pm
Location: Bulleen, Melbourne

PreviousNext

Return to Women's Cycling

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Top Bikes & Gear
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Cell Bikes Cell Bikes AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist