LunarC 8hr Enduro. Who's going ?

ZepinAtor

LunarC 8hr Enduro. Who's going ?

Postby ZepinAtor » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 pm

In2Adventure are holding the LunarC 8hr enduro on the 4th/5th of February after it's second postponement due to muddy unrideable tracks.There's been a change of venue due to the lake continuously over flowing into the main transition area at Slickers. Now to be held next door at Kurwongbah Scouts which could still be a white clay slime fest. Link below.

For those not familiar with this racing format it starts at midnight & finishes at 8am. About 5hrs of off road night riding.

http://www.in2adventure.com.au/the-dark-side/lunarc.php
Gas propulsion.......it's natural don't fight it.

trailgumby

Re: LunarC 8hr Enduro. Who's going ?

Postby trailgumby » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm in for the Mont in April with a few mates.

trickle

Postby trickle » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 am

Yup, I'll be there Zep.

SS and rigid me thinks, the beauty of this race is I can ride to the race for my warm up!

ZepinAtor

Postby ZepinAtor » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Just spoke to the event organizers who have confirmed the track is all good despite the recent rain. I called to check a few details to which they were very cooperative.

Generators are OK in selected areas. Cars can leave the race "zone" at any time during the race & they'll be supporting the flood appeal with a special challenge involved ??
Gas propulsion.......it's natural don't fight it.

trickle

Postby trickle » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

ZepinAtor wrote:Just spoke to the event organizers who have confirmed the track is all good despite the recent rain. I called to check a few details to which they were very cooperative.

Generators are OK in selected areas. Cars can leave the race "zone" at any time during the race & they'll be supporting the flood appeal with a special challenge involved ??
got room for an angry kid on a big wheeled clown bike to store tucker and spares? I figure if I don't have anywhere to actually stop and sit down I will just keep circulating. Be nice to keep my gear safe though.