Certificate 3 in Bicycle Mechanics 2011‏

MountGower

Certificate 3 in Bicycle Mechanics 2011‏

Postby MountGower » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Brett Richardson wrote:
Hello Bicycle enthusiast.

Please pass the following information onto anyone who may be interested in Bicycle mechanics.

In 2o11, Certificate 3 courses are available on Monday and Tuesday evenings, or, all day Thursday. The learning supported class available on Friday is for anyone who may need assistance with literacy and numeracy .This class will have a practical emphasis’.

Programs for the 2o11 Bicycle classes available at SkillsTech Australia are in the attachments. Please visit the ‘SkillsTech Australia’ website for the enrolment information. Just enter ‘Bicycle’ into the course search.

http://www.skillstech.tafe.qld.gov.au/

Kind regards,

Brett Richardson.
Bicycle teacher
SkillsTech Australia
Ph: (07) 3244 0988 Fax: (07) 3258 5235
Share the road and please watch for cyclists.
Brett.Richardson@deta.qld.gov.au
www.skillstech.tafe.qld.gov.au

157 Norris Road. Bracken Ridge QLD 4017
Locked Mail Bag 2020, Archerfield QLD 4108
There are some helpfull attachments to this email that have a lot of details including timetables etc. If you want the original email with these attachments forwarded to you please post your email address here or email me at mountgower@hotmail.com and I'll send them in a reply.

Cheers.

russellgarrard

Re: Certificate 3 in Bicycle Mechanics 2011‏

Postby russellgarrard » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Awesome...so now I can enforce the law AND maintain the squad bikes? (Sarcasm...but I think you can see where I'm going with this).

Though, at the end of the day, I'm actually interested, might consider it after the Diploma of Justice if that goes nowhere