Stolen: Specialized Hardrock City, Canberra

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
mandarkatdare

Stolen: Specialized Hardrock City, Canberra

Postby mandarkatdare » Sun May 01, 2011 10:17 am

Bike Details

A Specialized Hardrock mountain bike colored white and black. Purchased on 25th April 2011. So quite new. Was stolen along with the helmet which is silver and black in color. Being new there were no specific identifying marks on the bike.

Time and Place

Stolen from the bike rack near Kind O'Malley's pub in the City near the bus interchange somewhere in between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m yesterday (30th April 2011). It was locked through the body on the stand closest to the building along with a silver and white helmet. The bike was locked up there around 12:15 p.m. in the afternoon and I last noticed it around 7 p.m. when it was the same position. No traces of the lock were found. When I came back for the bike, two more were already locked to the same stand. So, presumably the bike had been stolen some time before.

Any information that anyone can provide about the bike will be highly appreciated. Thank you :)

jimi_d

Re: Stolen: Specialized Hardrock City, Canberra

Postby jimi_d » Mon May 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Spewing man, so new, did u record serial number and pass on to the cops to file with report, thats how I got mine back, through the number.

Trek1.2.2011

Re: Stolen: Specialized Hardrock City, Canberra

Postby Trek1.2.2011 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Yep. My Trek 2011 1.2 got done at about the same time. I parked it at the same set of bike racks while I did my RSA at Mooseheads (6pm-1030pm) and came back to a cut lock and my helmet. Report filed with the police, really hoping it comes back to me.