Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

User avatar
AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:14 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby AUbicycles » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 am

Why didn't I see this before? Peoples, don't be shy in PMing me or emailing me when there is cool stuff happening related to BNA.
This is cool!

I was checking out BNA stats… (BNA with 260,000 Visits and 1.4 million page views / month). From the traffic that isn't from search engines or direct traffic, ipeddle isn't that far down the list of referrers.

caffeine, thank you for setting the rankings up, good stuff.

User avatar
Livetoride
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 pm
Location: South Eastern Melbourne

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby Livetoride » Thu May 05, 2011 2:44 pm

AUbicycles wrote:caffeine, thank you for setting the rankings up, good stuff.


+ 1, not too far away from cracking the top 5, though not being out for a ride this weekend might put me back a bit :( The days are getting colder and wetter, so I wonder who will persist in the pursuit of their targets and who will crumble.... :roll:
Happy Days

User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 1940
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby DavidS » Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 pm

When do you change the value for the red triangle, and how many times a day?

I seem to nudge in front of it only to fall behind by the middle of the next day, so I am curious.

Thanks
DS
Image

Cannondale Quick Speed 2, Allegro T1

User avatar
Comedian
Posts: 4624
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby Comedian » Fri May 06, 2011 5:16 pm

DavidS wrote:When do you change the value for the red triangle, and how many times a day?

I seem to nudge in front of it only to fall behind by the middle of the next day, so I am curious.

Thanks
DS

I think it updates at midday and midnight every day.

master6
Posts: 2725
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 pm
Location: depends on who is asking, and why.

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby master6 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Comedian wrote:
DavidS wrote:When do you change the value for the red triangle, and how many times a day?

I seem to nudge in front of it only to fall behind by the middle of the next day, so I am curious.

Thanks
DS

I think it updates at midday and midnight every day.


Comedian, if that means we should ride twice every day, YOU tell my wife. :D

User avatar
gururug
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:05 am

Re: Ranking page for the 6K, 10K and Fit Git comps

Postby gururug » Fri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I think the triangle updates more.

Maybe every hour or half an hour?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BugsBunny, Derny Driver