Stolen: 2009 Specialized Myka Pro Blue - Canning Vale WA

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

Stolen: 2009 Specialized Myka Pro Blue - Canning Vale WA

Postby Amoeba-babe » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Hi all. If you happen to see a 2009 Specialized Myka Pro Disc hard tail in dark metalic blue (french navy, not real dark) with white butterfly decals on the top and bottom tubes, do drop a line to this topic!

It was taken from my garage around 3.30pm on Saturday 10th September on the Ranford Estate in Canning Vale near Perth, WA. I suspect an opportunist as my garage door was open and there were other bikes there. They also made off with two cycle helmets which were hung on the handlebars.

It has British police UV markings under all the major parts and I have the numbers plus the serial number should it turn up. It has been reported to the Perth WA Police Crimestoppers.

The frame is female specific so has a downward curving top tube and there are some scratches across this tube from use. It has a two mudguards - bottom tube and rear wheel - both black, one of which is a Crud Catcher brand. The forks are RockShox Tora IIs in blue to match the bike, brakes are Juicy 3 mechanical discs front and back, Shimano drive train and shifter, and Spesh black wheels and tyres. The pedals are metal, black, some wear, missing most of their orange reflectors! The reflectors on the wheels are white. One rear red reflector, one white front reflector.

Cheers all, and hope some of you guys get your bikes back!
Amoeba-babe

Return to Stolen Bikes