Undignified moron

grw

Undignified moron

Postby grw » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 am

Yes, that was me on Royal Parade this morning, after being honked at by motorist who then said I should get out of his way, I lost it. Swearing and shouting and spluttering with indignation. Looked a fool, felt a fool. What a fool.
Lesson learned there:
By him - none other than this particular cyclist shouts and swears.
By me - ride on please, it doesn't do any good and you make yourself look a plonker.
Ashamed. Cringe.

David_G

Re: Undignified moron

Postby David_G » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:17 am

Ha ha +1 guilty on that one too.
My effort was last Saturday as I was taking the lane approaching a red light, Mr Magna and his wife shave me, then cut me off and stop about 5 metres in front of me. I went semi ballistic, pointing out to Mr Magna the light was always red and did he need to pass me just so he could stop for longer?
Fortunately and surprisingly I didn't swear, but it was less effective than emptying my bidon a duck's back!
I just love riding my bike!

jules21

Postby jules21 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

grw wrote:Yes, that was me on Royal Parade this morning, after being honked at by motorist who then said I should get out of his way,
how did you get in his way on royal parade? there are bike lanes.

El T

Postby El T » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Yesterday a guy in a UTE called me "bikepath!". As I didn't know if that was an insult or compliment, I just kept on riding without replying...

jules21

Postby jules21 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Omanskiy wrote:Yesterday a guy in a UTE called me "bikepath!". As I didn't know if that was an insult or compliment, I just kept on riding without replying...
yell back "train!"