anyone running one?

Clubagreenie

anyone running one?

Postby Clubagreenie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 am

Hey all ,

I am wondering if anyone has either tried the Berner-Bikes jockey set ? http://shop.berner-bikes.com/drupalprod/Campa
Looks the goods , but I cannot find a dealer nor can i read German .... and wouldn't mind knowinng first hand off someone

thanks in advance
"My father touched me like that once. To this day, he still has to wear orthopedic shirts."

At the end of the day , it is the Indian , not the arrow .. so ride what you want

Daccordi Rider

Re: anyone running one?

Postby Daccordi Rider » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:55 am

I believe Phillippe Gilbert has used them, saw a picture but can't remember where. Want me to give him a call? :lol:
Certified Brand Snob

Clubagreenie

Postby Clubagreenie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 am

I will get him on the Monte Carlo number Darlink ... 123...456..789.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"My father touched me like that once. To this day, he still has to wear orthopedic shirts."

At the end of the day , it is the Indian , not the arrow .. so ride what you want

MichaelB

Postby MichaelB » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Clubagreenie wrote:Hey all ,

I am wondering if anyone has either tried the Berner-Bikes jockey set ? http://shop.berner-bikes.com/drupalprod/Campa
Looks the goods , but I cannot find a dealer nor can i read German .... and wouldn't mind knowinng first hand off someone

thanks in advance
Use Babelfish to translate. Sometimes off, but works well enough.

Fab's uses them as well. Mega buck weight weenie and watt saver of theoretical value, but that's all .....