Stolen -Avanti Solo Flat 2011, Brunswick, Melbourne

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
s_richard

Stolen -Avanti Solo Flat 2011, Brunswick, Melbourne

Postby s_richard » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm

My pride & joy, my avanti Solo Flat 2011 was stolen yesterday at the cnr of Albion st & Sydney rd Brunswick.

It's a black frame, white rims & seat & black tyres, exactly the same as the one on the link below. It has two small distinctive scratches on the top bar...I'm desperate to get this back as I have no money to replace it. If anyone sees/comes across this please let me know...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaanunugur/5299580830/

vaeske

Re: Stolen -Avanti Solo Flat 2011, Brunswick, Melbourne

Postby vaeske » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

man that is sooo !! BAN ME NOW FOR SWEARING !!! I really hope someone can report this or has the decency to return it. good luck dude.

Eberbachl

Postby Eberbachl » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:07 pm

That's a sweet ride! I really hope you get it back!

:x

arrt

Postby arrt » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi,
first time here so hopefully im going about this the right way.

I might have found this bike..... if it is it then its many hundreds of kms from home

I found it up a couple of days ago (nice bike, odd location, not locked, if i didnt grab it someone else would have pretty soon im guessing) and contacted the local cops who seemed short staffed and busy with NYE and asked me to take it home and call back later this week to organise for them to collect it. its in my shed.

i guess we have a few options
1) i give it to the cops and point them to your post as the likely owner.
2) you contact me and provide clear proof that its yours and we can try and sort out a way to get it back to you.

Im not going to put my phone or email details on a public forum but you can either post your details or im guessing there is some sort of private messaging function on the forums that will let you share your email address / phone number with me.

if i dont hear from you within a few days i will go with option 1

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:58 pm

As I've just noticed both the OP (original poster) s_richard and arrt are first time posters here; I think there is some sort of administrative restriction on people who've not long signed up in terms of their ability to PM (private message) people within the forum software. A bit like not being able to post pictures with <10 posts and membership age <7 days.

Giving human nature the benefit of the doubt, I'll alert the Moderators about this thread and see what they can facilitate or suggest between your new accounts.

All the best with it.
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

arrt

Postby arrt » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks for the help.
It seems i can PM after ive had my first post approved. So ive send a PM to the OP which will hopefully email and get the OPs attention if he/she is no longer watching this thread.

arrt

Postby arrt » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

The OP has been in contact and it looks like i haven't got his bike.

looks like the one ive got is the 2010 model.

I will be handing it to the ACT police later in the week if anyone is looking for it.