Bobbin Head Cycle Classic.

Apple

Bobbin Head Cycle Classic.

Postby Apple » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:25 pm

http://bobbinheadcycleclassic.com.au/

I thought I would post this here, I am going to do this ride, it should be fun, I may even leave from Lane Cove :shock: Any of you Sydney ladies interested. :?
I need to get used to more crowds on the road, being a solo rider, I find it intimidating with lots of other riders. This should help me cope with bike events.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

lovemybike

Re: Bobbin Head Cycle Classic.

Postby lovemybike » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:13 pm

Apple wrote:http://bobbinheadcycleclassic.com.au/

I thought I would post this here, I am going to do this ride, it should be fun, I may even leave from Lane Cove :shock: Any of you Sydney ladies interested. :?
I need to get used to more crowds on the road, being a solo rider, I find it intimidating with lots of other riders. This should help me cope with bike events.

Sounds good Apple :)

Apple

Postby Apple » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm

lovemybike wrote:
Apple wrote:http://bobbinheadcycleclassic.com.au/

Sounds good Apple :)
Looks like it's just you and me kid :mrgreen:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Ozkaban

Postby Ozkaban » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm

A couple of others interested... see this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48844

What distance are you planning on doing?

Apple

Postby Apple » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Ozkaban wrote:A couple of others interested... see this thread viewtopic.php?f=13&t=48844

What distance are you planning on doing?
The full distance. what about you?
It should be fun, I have done this ride many times but not as the Classic, just with friends. I will start from Lane Cove and it would give me about 140km.