Last seen at entrance to Lewisham station (Sydney) (Victoria Street Side) at white metal bars where a cyclists leave bikes. It was outside a store called Poco (artsy store). I left it there at 10.45am on Friday 10 February 2012. I returned from work at 1-1.30am Saturday morning to find it missing. There were no other bikes there either.
- Scwinn Mountain Bike - Second hand - made 2000?
- Heavier stainless steel frame
- Thick blue, silver white (?) frame
- Black seat
- No rubber on handle bars
- severe scrape on gears
- Clear plastic 'clown horn' on right side of handle bars
- Kryger bike light on right hand side of handle bars
- Scrapes and scratches on frame water bottle holder
- Rust on some screws, etc
- Tyres kinda flat
It is my only form of transport and I miss it dearly. I work at night so it gets me home safely. If anyone has seen it or knows anything about it whereabouts please contact me on 0431 086 677. Many thanks