Qld Bike Week Women's Ride

marinmomma

Postby marinmomma » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Any forum members going to the Bike Week Women's Ride on Saturday morning??

I'm going along, happy to do an easy cruise over to Redcliffe and back...I'm doing Bina Burra on Sunday to make up for it :shock:

http://bikeweek.bq.org.au/whats-on/even ... mens-ride/
Lisa

Max

Postby Max » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:02 am

Yes, my mum and I are doing it. Look for the blue and white Cannondale synapse road bike and a black Vivente world randonneur. I'll wear my BNA jersey to make identification a bit easier :)

Max

----------
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. All typos are Auto-Correct's fault, not mine ;)
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy

marinmomma

Re: Qld Bike Week Women's Ride

Postby marinmomma » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:19 pm

Max wrote:Yes, my mum and I are doing it. Look for the blue and white Cannondale synapse road bike and a black Vivente world randonneur. I'll wear my BNA jersey to make identification a bit easier :)

Max

Cool, I'll be there with my black Scott CR1; I don't have a BNA jersery but I'll probably wear my Amy Gillet jersery, we might run into each other.
Lisa

Comedian

Postby Comedian » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm doing it!

NOT. :mrgreen:

Max

Postby Max » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Sorry, Marin, I didn't see you :( Never mind. It was a great morning for a ride!

Comedian, I saw you riding down Appleby Rd this morning sometime before 0600. Would've hollered hello but by the time I realised it was you, it was too late. Never mind!

Max

----------
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. All typos are Auto-Correct's fault, not mine ;)
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy

Comedian

Postby Comedian » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Max wrote:Comedian, I saw you riding down Appleby Rd this morning sometime before 0600. Would've hollered hello but by the time I realised it was you, it was too late. Never mind!
Were you in your car? I was off to the mountain. :)

marinmomma

Postby marinmomma » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Hey Max

I didn't see you either...nice ride this morning, Sandgate/Redcliffe was stunning this morning.

Nice way to kick off bike week with all the ladies :D

Comedian, how did you go this morning?

I'm off to attempt Binna Burra in the morning...then maybe back to Coot-tha one morning mid-week for a final run before the Challenge next week!
Lisa

Max

Postby Max » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Comedian wrote:Were you in your car? I was off to the mountain. :)
Yup, I was in the Grey Ghost :D

Max

----------