2012 Milan-San Remo

User avatar
philip
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: 2012 Milan-San Remo

Postby philip » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 am


User avatar
toolonglegs
Posts: 15446
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 pm
Location: Somewhere with padded walls and really big hills!

2012 Milan-San Remo

Postby toolonglegs » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm

1300 w sprint at the end of 300 km :-) ... Wonder what he weighs in at, he must have good little sprint numbers in those legs when fresh!.

User avatar
norbs
Posts: 2314
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 am
Location: Shoalhaven. NSW

Re: 2012 Milan-San Remo

Postby norbs » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:15 pm

toolonglegs wrote:1300 w sprint at the end of 300 km :-) ... Wonder what he weighs in at, he must have good little sprint numbers in those legs when fresh!.


65kgs according to cyclingtips.com

vander
Posts: 1311
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 am
Location: North Strathfield, NSW

Re: 2012 Milan-San Remo

Postby vander » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

norbs wrote:
toolonglegs wrote:1300 w sprint at the end of 300 km :-) ... Wonder what he weighs in at, he must have good little sprint numbers in those legs when fresh!.


65kgs according to cyclingtips.com


I have heard somewhere 62.
Image

User avatar
auskonrad
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 am
Location: Canberra

Re: 2012 Milan-San Remo

Postby auskonrad » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm

vander wrote:
norbs wrote:
toolonglegs wrote:1300 w sprint at the end of 300 km :-) ... Wonder what he weighs in at, he must have good little sprint numbers in those legs when fresh!.


65kgs according to cyclingtips.com


I have heard somewhere 62.


You don't measure Gerro in Kilograms. You measure Kilograms in Gerros.

Return to “International and National Tours and Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users