Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby Bushman » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

KiwichickenLegs wrote:This was the first organised ride I have done after moving to Brisbane 6 months ago.I had an awesome day out :D and did the 100km
Have there been any pics of the ride put up anywhere ???


Waaaaayyyynnneeeee!!???

If that is you - you're a bloody burglar. Pffft 100km!! :shock:
Bushman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

by BNA » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

BNA
 

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby KiwichickenLegs » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:28 pm

marinmomma wrote:There are some photos from this year's ride up but not the 'offical' ones yet.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49175087@N02/

I haven't found myself yet but did find Mr MM and our friends who rode the 170k's...there are some nice shots taken out by Moogerah.

Edited to include the correct link :oops:


Thanks for that :D
KiwichickenLegs
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am
Location: Sumner Park Brisbane

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby KiwichickenLegs » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Bushman wrote:
KiwichickenLegs wrote:This was the first organised ride I have done after moving to Brisbane 6 months ago.I had an awesome day out :D and did the 100km
Have there been any pics of the ride put up anywhere ???


Waaaaayyyynnneeeee!!???

If that is you - you're a bloody burglar. Pffft 100km!! :shock:


AL what are you doing on a OZ cycling forum ???
How the .. :o ..... Did you work that out I only just joined today.
KiwichickenLegs
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am
Location: Sumner Park Brisbane

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby Bushman » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 am

KiwichickenLegs wrote:
Bushman wrote:
KiwichickenLegs wrote:This was the first organised ride I have done after moving to Brisbane 6 months ago.I had an awesome day out :D and did the 100km
Have there been any pics of the ride put up anywhere ???


Waaaaayyyynnneeeee!!???

If that is you - you're a bloody burglar. Pffft 100km!! :shock:


AL what are you doing on a OZ cycling forum ???
How the .. :o ..... Did you work that out I only just joined today.


Just sifting around. I'll be on the Gold Coast with a friend on 11-13 May, but not biking - surfing.

For those reading this Mr Kiwichickenlegs won the 100km race by riding solo off the front for 80km. FREAK.
Bushman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby KiwichickenLegs » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 am

Sweet will have to catch up for a drink or 2 :D
Been riding heaps more than back home so the legs are going good at the mo.Just didn't know how good
KiwichickenLegs
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am
Location: Sumner Park Brisbane

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby Bushman » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:22 pm

KiwichickenLegs wrote:Sweet will have to catch up for a drink or 2 :D
Been riding heaps more than back home so the legs are going good at the mo.Just didn't know how good


Lol! Envious much?
Bushman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby themerlin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am

The pro pictures are up (link on the ipswitch100 site is broken) but you can find them here http://johnabsolon.photoshelter.com/gal ... hAd6Xo5XA/
themerlin
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:34 am

Re: Ipswich 100 - 01st April 2012

Postby KonaCommuter » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:23 am

Nice work everyone.


Sorry to hear about the aggressive truck driver. Probably on speed :evil:
2012 Oppy A4 | 200x Hard tail Kona Blast Deluxe
User avatar
KonaCommuter
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Brisbane Northside

Previous

Return to Queensland

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Top Bikes & Gear
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Cell Bikes Cell Bikes AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
ProBikeKit ProBikeKit UK
Evans Cycles Evans Cycles UK
JensonUSA Jenson USA
JensonUSA Competitive Cyclist
cron