Another insulting week

master6

Another insulting week

Postby master6 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 pm

Another insulting week; thanks to those who involuntarily provided themselves as victims; I did my best.

To those here who were not insulted; dont feel ignored; I have plans for you :D

Please tell us about your insulting experiences on BNA (its bound to be more interesting than a rehash of "best chain lube"etc

What has been the most outstanding insult you have delivered here?

What has been the most darstardly insult you have received here?

If you are so dull that you are unable to respond to either of the above, would you like to receive and insult?

:wink: :wink:

Max

Another insulting week

Postby Max » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 pm

That'd be when someone told me to look something up on google by using that patronizing "here, let me google that for you" site. Gee, I hadn't thought of googling. :roll: The stuff I found on google hadn't made any sense to me, hence why I asked my question. What a fool I was for thinking people here might want to be helpful!

I'm not sure I've ever intentionally insulted anyone here, although I did write a scathing response once to bendertiger after he'd had yet another power trip telling everyone how he's going to be a cop. The mods removed it, even though it contained no cursing or rudeness (both being an achievement for me when I'm mad about something). I really do hope he read it before it was removed.

Has anyone here ever felt insulted by me? If so, I apologise.

Max

----------
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. All typos are Auto-Correct's fault, not mine ;)
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy

master6

Re: Another insulting week

Postby master6 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for kicking the thread along nicely Max. You excelled for 99% of it, but the apology at the end was a let down.

Next time , dont be a wimp, go for it! :D

ft_critical

Postby ft_critical » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Mrs Master 6 forgot to lock the sherry cupboard... again. Oh dear.

master6

Postby master6 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm

ft_critical wrote:Mrs Master 6 forgot to lock the sherry cupboard... again. Oh dear.
Its early days, but not too early to give credit where credit is due...............this thread is succeeding already...................I love this one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I had trouble containing my laughter as I read it to my wife.
Unfortunately, only a few minutes ago I went to the refrigerator, and had trouble finding the milk for our evening cup of tea. Problem is that the frig is choking with cans of Diet Coke. On 3/1/12 I stopped drinking Diet Coke when someone here suggested that it might be linked with my four and a half year battle with PMR.

I would love a diet coke. In fact I would love to go back to my habit, stopped 3 years ago, of a regular diet coke containing a cap full of Bundy.

No sherry I am afraid.

I would like to honour you with an insult ft_critical, but I just cant find one :D

Baldy

Postby Baldy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. I am too sensible to be involved in anything like that.

At least there is no proof. The posts magically turn into different coloured condescending warnings about something no one can see.

You see, its not enough to just remove the "offending" material. One must be publicly shamed :wink:

rkelsen

Postby rkelsen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:48 pm

trailgumby

Postby trailgumby » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm

I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high. :roll:

:mrgreen:

Gordo

Postby Gordo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:14 pm

master6 wrote:Another insulting week; thanks to those who involuntarily provided themselves as victims; I did my best.

To those here who were not insulted; dont feel ignored; I have plans for you :D

Please tell us about your insulting experiences on BNA (its bound to be more interesting than a rehash of "best chain lube"etc

What has been the most outstanding insult you have delivered here?

What has been the most darstardly insult you have received here?

If you are so dull that you are unable to respond to either of the above, would you like to receive and insult?

:wink: :wink:
insults i've delivered here? none that come to mind.

i can tell u bout all the insults i have recieved and have given to motorists. generally it goes like this

motorist:"get off the road"...

me: a few expletives followed by the one finger salute

BarryTas

Postby BarryTas » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

i coped a great one at work, i was once known as the whipping boy

anyway

the discussion lead to rangas....yes i am a proud ranga.

long story short........'the redheads are dieing out?.......well no you see, even with all of their allergies and asthma they are stubborn little buggers, just like cockroaches, ah thus rangas must be the cockroaches of the human species"
when do we stop for coffee???

BarryTas

Postby BarryTas » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:24 pm

the best pro cycling one that i can think of is lance's stare down before he took off up the Mt
when do we stop for coffee???