Kenzo wrote:Look after your sore back Gretaboy...
I have a could of stretches I do on a daily basis for my lower back. the main one is this:
1. lie flat on your back
2. bring your left knee to your chest.
3. hold the outside of your left knee with your right hand
4. lie your left hand/arm parallel to your shoulder
5. pull your knee down/across towards the floor on your right hand side keeping both shoulders on the floor, and doing your best to keep your hips on the ground.
6. hold it there for 10 seconds or so
7. repeat process for other leg.
EDIT: I also go to chiro once every 5 weeks to keep everything aligned