Pervert on a bike - call Crimestoppers

CommuRider

Postby CommuRider » Wed May 30, 2012 8:08 am

And people ask why women have to be always conscious of safety. Glad she wasn't run over by this dlck.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/flash ... 1zhy0.html

Red mtb with disc brake. Can't be an ordinary BSO. They even stickered his genitalia. Lol, couldn't even get a bigger black spot.
Amateur oenologist and green-friendly commuter.

gabrielle260

Postby gabrielle260 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 am

What a slime bag! Let's hope he gets caught. I feel sorry for the poor woman who, at a minimum, is likely to feel anxious when jogging for a long time.
My thought on seeing the photo - lets hope the guy gets his jeans caught in the chain and goes flying!

AndrewBurns

Re: Pervert on a bike - call Crimestoppers

Postby AndrewBurns » Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 am

gabrielle260 wrote:What a slime bag! Let's hope he gets caught. I feel sorry for the poor woman who, at a minimum, is likely to feel anxious when jogging for a long time.
My thought on seeing the photo - lets hope the guy gets his jeans caught in the chain and goes flying!
There are other things of his that I would find funnier if they were to get caught in the chain...

missinglink

Postby missinglink » Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

AndrewBurns wrote:
gabrielle260 wrote:What a slime bag! Let's hope he gets caught. I feel sorry for the poor woman who, at a minimum, is likely to feel anxious when jogging for a long time.
There are other things of his that I would find funnier if they were to get caught in the chain...
Judging by the size of the black dot, that is unlikely.

PawPaw

Postby PawPaw » Wed May 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Read the story this morning, and thought how quick of the runner to get a pic. Good on her.
I agree low life like this need time out.....of society.

Though I did think what my reaction would be if a woman flashed herself on a bike path! :shock:

CommuRider

Postby CommuRider » Wed May 30, 2012 3:34 pm

PawPaw wrote:Though I did think what my reaction would be if a woman flashed herself on a bike path! :shock:
Erm....usually happens when she is in a cackling group of other female drunks near footy teams.

That being said I've been flashed by dIcks - once when I was in Spain and this bloke was openly masturbating himself while I was taking a promenade next to a river. A couple of weeks later I found out a foreigner had been raped in the area. I wondered if it was the same person.

As for the experience of my friends, men wanking themselves in buses are the norm. Pre-pubescent teens seems to be the target market - schoolgirls especially.
Amateur oenologist and green-friendly commuter.

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Ewwww.

Just

Ewwww.

Catch him, give him to Bubba.
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

trojam

Postby trojam » Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 pm

This reminds me of a situation the happened 12 months ago in Preston.
I was at the in-laws and a distraught women came to the door saying that a man on a bike had just exposed himself to her.
I ran outside and the guy went past me on the others side of the road.
I got a good glimpse of him and his bike.
At the time there was a crime stoppers article in the local paper describing similar incidences.
I called the cops and told them what happened but by the tone of voice he didn't care and told me to call crime stoppers.
So I called crime stoppers and they didn't care and told me to call the cops.
So I called the cops again and they said they'll take care of it. They didn't ask for any info at all.
I tried to tell him the description in the a paper was not a bmx but a mountain bike he said hey yeh yeh.
End of story really.
Cops didn't even ask for my name!!!!!!Say What?

Bentnose

Postby Bentnose » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:50 am

I've found that cops generally don't do much about anything, better off with some vigilante justice!
No signature

jules21

Postby jules21 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 pm

i'll bet he's having 2nd thoughts now. he must have been caught surely?

Big_Red

Postby Big_Red » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Bentnose wrote:I've found that cops generally don't do much about anything, better off with some vigilante justice!
Hmmmm, branch through the spokes as he goes past perhaps? Honestly, the depraved miscreant doing this sort of rubbish needs to be pulled up and shown the full measure of the law immediately, there is no excuse for this type of behaviour. There was a case in Brisbane not too long ago about some loser on their bike following women who were out jogging then raping them and the cops didn't catch the guy for 2 years. If i caught some idiot doing this i'd beat them within an inch of their life!

trojam

Postby trojam » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Big_Red wrote:
Bentnose wrote:I've found that cops generally don't do much about anything, better off with some vigilante justice!
Hmmmm, branch through the spokes as he goes past perhaps? Honestly, the depraved miscreant doing this sort of rubbish needs to be pulled up and shown the full measure of the law immediately, there is no excuse for this type of behaviour. There was a case in Brisbane not too long ago about some loser on their bike following women who were out jogging then raping them and the cops didn't catch the guy for 2 years. If i caught some idiot doing this i'd beat them within an inch of their life!
And then you could go back to your cave.