STOLEN: 2011 - Scott Scale 80 - Mayfield, Newcastle, N.S.W.

Has some scumbag run-off with your pride and joy? Post the details / photos here.
Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.

STOLEN: 2011 - Scott Scale 80 - Mayfield, Newcastle, N.S.W.

Postby ScumHunter » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 pm

This bike (Scott Scale 80), (2011 model) was stolen in the early morning (at about 4:30) of Monday (11/06/2012) from a share house in Mayfield. Please phone 131444 & quote event ID: E48334546 if you have seen the bike. Any information leading to the amazing person or the bike will be greeted with a worthy reward. The bike in the picture (A blue, black & white Scott Scale 80) is missing a blue lockout knob off the top right side of the front suspension, has scratch marks on either side on the top of the frame. The rear wheel has a Crossmark tyre and the front wheel has a Larson tt tyre, and the rims are white. The seat & pedals havebeen replaced; the pedals are black alloy with replaceable pins, and the seat is thick, black and grey, and has a hole through the center. This bike means a lot, so your help will be much appreciated.
SN# g1061026, or look for grind marks on hub.
He also stole another bike and trashed our tv and more. Help me get this scum before he gets you also. Thank you.

[img]
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/sco ... 5#features
[/img]
[img]
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=scott ... =101&ty=68
[/img]
ScumHunter

by BNA » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

BNA

Re: STOLEN: 2011 - Scott Scale 80 - Mayfield, Newcastle, N.

Postby ScumHunter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 am

I now have the bike back. A 16 (or about) year old was caught riding the bike and was told to get off it by three guys who had seen the notice i had put out. This is a few weeks after it had been stolen. I payed $150 as i did offer a reward and there where three dudes, ha... The guy was caught in Hamilton east, about 10 minutes drive from Mayfield.
The hydrolic brakes were taken and the rear wheel has been switched. :x :twisted: :roll: :| :?
ScumHunter

Postby Parrott » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Did the 3 blokes, in addition to providing a service to yourself, manage to provide a valuable service to the community by enacting a behaviour modification plan on the little chit?
Parrott

Postby thomashouseman » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Wow! How often do we see a recovered bike on here?
thomashouseman

Return to Stolen Bikes