WTS [ADEL] Various Items

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS [ADEL] Various Items

Postby minez01 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi there,

Looking to sell a few items that are clogging up my garage at the moment. I'll go from the start:

(1) 2005 Giant TCR2 Road Bike, Silver, Size 53.5 (with an ETT of around 570mm). Pretty decent condition with a few small marks, Shimano R500 wheelset and 105 groupset that came with the bike. Has a reasonably new cassette and chain, and some newish Vittoria tires on it. Probably done in excess of 8000km total (both owners) but still rides ok, just a little bit large for me. I bought it at 7000km for $700, will let it go cheaply. $300, OBO.

(2) FFWD F4r clincher wheelset. Done around 3500km (both owners) in total. Have a couple of small scratches on them which I have pics of (available on request) but they still ride nicely. Probably best to inspect before buying, however I'm also willing to let these go cheap as I have other wheels I predominantly use. $XXX. Make an offer I guess, I'm thinking $250.

(3) A bunch of saddles:

- Fizik Aliante black with Kium rails. Bought while searching for a good comfy saddle, still as new. Purchased for $110, will sell for $50? Or best offer really. Needs to go.
- Selle italia superflow. Nice saddle, used for a little while and has a small scuff on the rear after I crashed on it. Still in good condition otherwise, $30.
- My personal fave, Velocite carbon SCS saddle. Still perfectly new, good saddle but slightly too narrow for my butt. Weight is around 120g from memory (I weighed it). $80? OBO.

(4) Giant Boulder Youth/Young adult bike. Bought and used when I was a teen, maybe 7-8 years ago. A little bit worn and rusted but a service would fix this up. Not sure what to put here, I'd be happy to get $50 for it.

(5) Apollo Youth/Young adult bike. Same as above, needs some new tires (as does the Giant) and a service, but frame is still fine. Again, any offer wins really.

I've got pictures of all of this stuff, which are available if you want them. Flick me a PM and I'll email them to any address, or upload them later tonight maybe. I'm really just trying to get rid of all my lingering stuff, so I'll give you preference if you live in Adelaide and can come to my house and take anything off my hands. Discount for local pickup as well. Postage probably available (except maybe the two kids bikes) but will have to get a quote for the wheels/bike.

Thanks guys. Also if any of my prices are unreasonable, make an offer. I need more garage space :mrgreen:
minez01

by BNA » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm

BNA

Re: WTS [ADEL] Various Items

Postby usernameforme » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Pitty the giant is too big for me... you could get quite a nice race bike for ~$550
Looking for cheap bont shoes? PM me, have some NOS
usernameforme

Postby pauls51 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Am keen on the F4Rs ... is there any damage to the spokes or rims other than the cosmetics????? What are the condition of the hubs???? And lastly would you post to Vic???

Thanks
pauls51

Postby pistapistar » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm

keen for the Velocite carbon SCS saddle. Would you post to 3129 Melbourne?
pistapistar

Postby Andypants » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Any news on the wheelset?

Still keen on them here
Andypants

Postby minez01 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey guys,

Responded to all PM's now, thanks for your patience!

Alex.
minez01

Postby le_quiet_uno » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:56 am

Hi,

am also interested in the wheelset. Any chance that you could send some details including photos?

Cheers
2009 - Current - BMC SL 01 [2009]
2008 - 2009 - Cervelo R3 [2008]
2007 - 2008 - Trek 1.4 [2005]
le_quiet_uno

Postby scooter71 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Just wondering if the wheels have gone yet cheers.
scooter71

Postby Dadrock » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 am

PM'ed re: Aliante (if it hasn't already gone)

martin
"You make pigs smoke. You feed beef burgers to swans. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in..."
Dadrock

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales