Come and race in Toowoomba at the BBP Bikeline Open

moreegolfer

Come and race in Toowoomba at the BBP Bikeline Open

Postby moreegolfer » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

On the 28th October our club is hosting an Open crit race at Toowoomba's new gem of a criterium track and wished to invite anyone looking for a challenging circuit to race on with 7 categories and great prizemoney please come and join us. The details are on our website http://www.bikelineracing.org but the gist is racing starts at 8.30am so it gives those travelling from the coast time to get up the hill and get warmed up. We are also drawing a raffle on the day to win a S-Works Venge plus helmet and shoes with second and third chances as well. If you are interested in purchasing a ticket you can find the details at http://www.bikelineracing.org/win-a-bike.html. Feel free to ask me any questions as I am part of the organising committee. Look forward to seeing some BNA members racing.

moreegolfer

Re: Come and race in Toowoomba at the BBP Bikeline Open

Postby moreegolfer » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Late entry fee is waived, entries close tonight. C'mon give it a shot gals and guys.

elantra

Postby elantra » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for posting and i have looked at the link.
It does not clarify whether you need to have a current racing licence.
Occasionally in brisbane there are criteriums where you can get a racing licence just for the day for about 30 dollars approx.
Also please clarify the age breakdown for Masters?

moreegolfer

Postby moreegolfer » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:53 pm

elantra wrote:Thanks for posting and i have looked at the link.
It does not clarify whether you need to have a current racing licence.
Occasionally in brisbane there are criteriums where you can get a racing licence just for the day for about 30 dollars approx.
Also please clarify the age breakdown for Masters?
Sorry elantra I have only just seen your post. I understand you need a CA licence for Open events not a day licence. Masters is graded not by age but by racing ability. I am in Masters C (35) alongside 50yo riders.