City of Stirling - Wheelie Wonderful Women riding groups

Aushiker

City of Stirling - Wheelie Wonderful Women riding groups

Postby Aushiker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 am

The City of Stirling is planning the next round of the Wheelie Wonderful Women riding groups and would like to invite ladies to express their interest in participating. There is a short deadline on this one I am afraid as Joanne Burgess, TravelSmart Officer at the City of Stirling would like to hear from you by close of business Friday October, 5, 2012.

Wheelie Wonderful Women is a 12 week social riding program which is aimed at improving participants your cycling skills, improve their fitness, introduce them to many new friends, and take them to beautiful places around Perth that they didn’t know existed.

More details in my blog posting at Aushiker.com.

Expressions of interest close on Friday October 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM.

Andrew

Parker

Re: City of Stirling - Wheelie Wonderful Women riding groups

Postby Parker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Andrew

I stole what you wrote and put it on SheRides Cycling... feel free to be upset with me if you like. I've said it came from you and I've linked your website, let me know if you want me to take it down, make changes or hit myself?

But I figured we're all in the business of getting more women riding and we do it out of love and not for money... definatly not for money :)

Cheers
Rowena

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Parker wrote:Hi Andrew

I stole what you wrote and put it on SheRides Cycling... feel free to be upset with me if you like. I've said it came from you and I've linked your website, let me know if you want me to take it down, make changes or hit myself?

But I figured we're all in the business of getting more women riding and we do it out of love and not for money... definatly not for money :)

Cheers
Rowena
Hi Rowena. No issues with your sharing it at all and thanks for doing so. The more the word gets out the better.

Once again, a big thanks for doing this.

Andrew

eldavo

Postby eldavo » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm

I saw this group out this morning corner marking so everyone could go their own pace.

rolandp

Postby rolandp » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Taken from Ride to Work facebook:

I didn't see them or you eldavo this morning, but I was out on the path around 6:30am

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am

Great photo and well done to the ladies and to Joanne Burgess at the City of Stirling for putting in so much effort.

Andrew