Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Aushiker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 am

Image

The Department of Transport is undertaking a simple and brief survey of cycling in Western Australia. I am not sure of the value of the survey but I guess the Department thinks it is, hence if you can spare a couple of minutes the survey can be found at SurveyMonkey. If you provide your email address at the end of the survey you will go into the draw to win one of five Velo-City: Perth, Cycling in Western Australia books about the cycling culture in Perth and Western Australia. A very nice book in my view.

The survey closes November 5, 2012.

Andrew
"Pedal-pounding pounce" - D. Fluellen - West Australian 13/1/14
Image
User avatar
Aushiker
 
Posts: 20106
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA

by BNA » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 am

BNA
 

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Tornado » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 am

Did the survey. Not sure if I have been living under a rock, but I had no idea the challenge was on. It ends today. lol

:D
Image

2012 Avanti Giro 3
2003 GT Palomar
User avatar
Tornado
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:25 am
Location: Mandurah WA

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Shifter » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:51 am

Interesting MHL question... I'd have liked a few more options than yes / no, or somewhere to explain that if I was going for a cruise on the Melville foreshore with the missus I'd go helmetless, but when I go to visit my parents I'd wear one given the difference in traffic.
2012 Giant Trance X0
2011 GT Zaskar Carbon
2010 Malvern Star Oppy A4
Shifter
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:23 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Tornado wrote:Did the survey. Not sure if I have been living under a rock, but I had no idea the challenge was on. It ends today. lol

:D


It was scheduled to have finished yesterday but an extra week was added to compensate for a wet week a bit back. Ends now next Sunday.

(This thread is a WA one titled accordingly so I am refering only to the Perth challenge. This does not apply to similar in other states if they are h appening.)
Unchain yourself - Ride a unicycle .Image
User avatar
ColinOldnCranky
 
Posts: 4695
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby dino1969 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Aushiker wrote:Image

The Department of Transport is undertaking a simple and brief survey of cycling in Western Australia. I am not sure of the value of the survey but I guess the Department thinks it is, hence if you can spare a couple of minutes the survey can be found at SurveyMonkey. If you provide your email address at the end of the survey you will go into the draw to win one of five Velo-City: Perth, Cycling in Western Australia books about the cycling culture in Perth and Western Australia. A very nice book in my view.

The survey closes November 5, 2012.

Andrew

Jus received an email that I have been chosen as one of the winners for the book prize! :D thank you very much for the link Andrew!! :P
User avatar
dino1969
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 am

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby GraemeL » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 am

dino1969 wrote:Jus received an email that I have been chosen as one of the winners for the book prize! :D thank you very much for the link Andrew!! :P


I too, received an email informing me I had won the book.

Graeme
***Looking For Information About Bicycle Cameras ***

* Bicycle Camera FAQ's *** Mounting FAQ’s & DIY Mounts *
GraemeL
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm
Location: Perth

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Aushiker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 am

Cool stuff. Two books to forum members. The forum rules! :)

Andrew
"Pedal-pounding pounce" - D. Fluellen - West Australian 13/1/14
Image
User avatar
Aushiker
 
Posts: 20106
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA


Return to Western Australia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit
cron