Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Aushiker

Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Aushiker » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:50 am

The Department of Transport is undertaking a simple and brief survey of cycling in Western Australia. I am not sure of the value of the survey but I guess the Department thinks it is, hence if you can spare a couple of minutes the survey can be found at SurveyMonkey. If you provide your email address at the end of the survey you will go into the draw to win one of five Velo-City: Perth, Cycling in Western Australia books about the cycling culture in Perth and Western Australia. A very nice book in my view.

The survey closes November 5, 2012.

Andrew

Tornado

Re: Cycling in Western Australia – DoT Survey

Postby Tornado » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:59 am

Did the survey. Not sure if I have been living under a rock, but I had no idea the challenge was on. It ends today. lol

:D

2015 Specialized Tarmac
2012 Avanti Giro3

Shifter

Postby Shifter » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Interesting MHL question... I'd have liked a few more options than yes / no, or somewhere to explain that if I was going for a cruise on the Melville foreshore with the missus I'd go helmetless, but when I go to visit my parents I'd wear one given the difference in traffic.
2017 Norco Optic C9.2
2010 Malvern Star Oppy A4

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Tornado wrote:Did the survey. Not sure if I have been living under a rock, but I had no idea the challenge was on. It ends today. lol

:D
It was scheduled to have finished yesterday but an extra week was added to compensate for a wet week a bit back. Ends now next Sunday.

(This thread is a WA one titled accordingly so I am refering only to the Perth challenge. This does not apply to similar in other states if they are h appening.)
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

dino1969

Postby dino1969 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Aushiker wrote:Image

The Department of Transport is undertaking a simple and brief survey of cycling in Western Australia. I am not sure of the value of the survey but I guess the Department thinks it is, hence if you can spare a couple of minutes the survey can be found at SurveyMonkey. If you provide your email address at the end of the survey you will go into the draw to win one of five Velo-City: Perth, Cycling in Western Australia books about the cycling culture in Perth and Western Australia. A very nice book in my view.

The survey closes November 5, 2012.

Andrew
Jus received an email that I have been chosen as one of the winners for the book prize! :D thank you very much for the link Andrew!! :P
"To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first." - William Shakespeare

GraemeL

Postby GraemeL » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 am

dino1969 wrote: Jus received an email that I have been chosen as one of the winners for the book prize! :D thank you very much for the link Andrew!! :P
I too, received an email informing me I had won the book.

Graeme
***Looking For Information About Bicycle Cameras ***

* Bicycle Camera FAQ's *** Mounting FAQ’s & DIY Mounts *

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 am

Cool stuff. Two books to forum members. The forum rules! :)

Andrew