Sods law!

avroncotton

Sods law!

Postby avroncotton » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Every time I make an online purchase, within two or three days there is a voucher or a free postage offer. I think they do it on purpose!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!

Sorry rant over...

Ross

Re: Sods law!

Postby Ross » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:16 pm

I know this doesn't help with your bike stuff but Super Cheap Auto have a deal if that happens within a certain amount of time (2 weeks) after you bought the product they will refund you the difference (have to be a member of their "club" but it only costs $5.

With your bike parts just think of how much you saved in comparison to buying from LBS.

WestcoastPete

Postby WestcoastPete » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Anecdotally, I find that if I log into my account with some of the bigger online retailers and don't buy anything, I soon receive an email with some kind of offer in it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jasonc

Postby jasonc » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:35 pm

WestcoastPete wrote:Anecdotally, I find that if I log into my account with some of the bigger online retailers and don't buy anything, I soon receive an email with some kind of offer in it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
I get about 15 emails a week. My wife has done a few orders. she gets the emails too! If I don't get an email a day I'd start thinking there was a problem with gmail....

Cruiserman

Postby Cruiserman » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Ross wrote:I know this doesn't help with your bike stuff but Super Cheap Auto have a deal if that happens within a certain amount of time (2 weeks) after you bought the product they will refund you the difference (have to be a member of their "club" but it only costs $5.

With your bike parts just think of how much you saved in comparison to buying from LBS.
SCA also gives you $10 credit when you join for $5
2008 Specialized SWorks Roubaix SL - Zipps - Campag - Nuff Said
1986 Spokesman Model 11 Racing - Campag Nuvo Record - Stronglight - Shimano 600