Monton

jasonbeutel

Monton

Postby jasonbeutel » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi, Has anyone made purchases on Monton before?? Is it safe and are their sizes normal sizing for clothing?? I have tried several times to pay via paypal but paypal keeps blocking me so I arent using credit card until I know that it is safe.

nickdos

Re: Monton

Postby nickdos » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 pm

There are some posts about Monton in this thread: http://www.bicycles.net.au/forums/viewt ... lit=monton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ross

Postby Ross » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:59 am

Yes I've bought a few things from them, waiting on a couple of orders at the moment. They do take a long time to send the stuff, can take 4- 6 weeks. Not sure if it's them or the postal system that is at fault. Delivery is free with no minimum spend so I just sit back and try to be patient. I take a M in Monton kit and M in most other brands except Ventou (L) and Triple Play (S).

boss

Postby boss » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 pm

I bought shades from there and overall was unhappy with the quality for the price. Obviously when I bought them I knew they were fakes, but for the money ($55) I expected fakes that were of higher quality. Frames were cheap plastic not acetate, thru bolts were threaded but loose. Sure it came in super legit packaging, nice case, etc, but at the end of the day the shades aren't worth the money... more like $20-30.

Can't comment on the cycling kit although tempted to buy some.

Shipping was quick, I paid an extra $10 for EMS which got here in 4 or 5 days.

Their free shipping option is economy post which you can expect to take between 2-4 weeks. Same sort of postage you get when buying ridiculously cheap stuff on eBay from hong kong/china that manage to have free shipping.

OppyA5

Postby OppyA5 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 pm

I have been buying a few outfits from bikewear361.com and the quality and sizing is very good but the service and postage is slow. Trying someone else and let you know when I get the Jersey if it is good. Most of the sellers on EBay are just a post office and take orders and then pass them on to one big warehouse and they pay to have them shipped out. However, I heard that there is a big clean up of these people because of patent violations.

MADCAP

Postby MADCAP » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 pm

bought heaps always arrives around 3-4 weeks but quality is great