Main bicycle exhibition in the world

open topic, for anything cycling related.

Main bicycle exhibition in the world

Postby personalbikelane » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Guys, is any where i can find a list of all main bicycle exhibition show in the world? I've been searching for a while, there are a lot of small exhibition show, as a new company which only created one product(bike trainer), I don't have too much marketing budget,i have to choose carefully. Is anyone can help? much thanks! :D :D :D :D
personalbikelane

by BNA » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 pm

BNA

Re: Main bicycle exhibition in the world

Postby AUbicycles » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Eurobike (Germany) is no. 1 but hard to get in as it is booked to infinity and beyond. Interbike (USA) is the next one. Give the taiwan bike show a miss as it is OEM targeted. Otherwise there are then national and regional bike shows. OS shows will still need a substantial investment when you consider expo costs as well as building a professional stand plus transport and logistics and overheads. If you have a small marketing budget then you may want to concentrate on other channels to builder wholesaler and retail networks.
AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Main bicycle exhibition in the world

Postby bigfriendlyvegan » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 pm

AUbicycles wrote:Eurobike (Germany) is no. 1 but hard to get in as it is booked to infinity and beyond. Interbike (USA) is the next one. Give the taiwan bike show a miss as it is OEM targeted. Otherwise there are then national and regional bike shows. OS shows will still need a substantial investment when you consider expo costs as well as building a professional stand plus transport and logistics and overheads. If you have a small marketing budget then you may want to concentrate on other channels to builder wholesaler and retail networks.

Such as BNA - "the big kahuna of Australian cycling forums" according to the SMH.
bigfriendlyvegan

Return to General discussion