WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Zynster » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm alloy frameset with 3T Funda Team carbon forks, Cane Creek headset, 3T Ergonova Pro 42cm bars, 3T Arx Pro 11cm stem and Fizik Arione saddle. – $650
Image
Fausto Coppi Reparto Corse | Giant Farrago Cross
User avatar
Zynster
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Location: West End, Brisbane

by BNA » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

BNA
 

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby uzii » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Are those Non-carbon rails on the saddle?
Care to part the saddle?
uzii
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 am

I had a dream this ad said 'Coppi' and I bought it. Off topic, but a bump nonetheless.
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Zynster » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:32 am

uzii wrote:Are those Non-carbon rails on the saddle?
Care to part the saddle?


Yes it's a normal non-carbon Arionne. If someone wants the frame/fork/headset only, which I'd sell for $550, then I'll sell the saddle separately.

Dan wrote:I had a dream this ad said 'Coppi' and I bought it. Off topic, but a bump nonetheless.


Dan, I'd be loath to part with the Coppi. However, if this doesn't sell, and the offer was high enough, I might be tempted. Truth is I don't really want to sell the Cervelo either, however, bills are piling up. :(
Fausto Coppi Reparto Corse | Giant Farrago Cross
User avatar
Zynster
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Location: West End, Brisbane

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Dan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 am

Zynster wrote:
uzii wrote:Are those Non-carbon rails on the saddle?
Care to part the saddle?


Yes it's a normal non-carbon Arionne. If someone wants the frame/fork/headset only, which I'd sell for $550, then I'll sell the saddle separately.

Dan wrote:I had a dream this ad said 'Coppi' and I bought it. Off topic, but a bump nonetheless.


Dan, I'd be loath to part with the Coppi. However, if this doesn't sell, and the offer was high enough, I might be tempted. Truth is I don't really want to sell the Cervelo either, however, bills are piling up. :(


Never good when compromises must be made. For the sake of the Coppi, someone get on the Cervelo!
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Zynster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Price drop to $600. $500 for frame/fork/headset & seat post.
Fausto Coppi Reparto Corse | Giant Farrago Cross
User avatar
Zynster
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Location: West End, Brisbane

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Dr_Mutley » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:21 pm

surely someone wants a very cheap, high end training/travel bike... for this sort of money... its a steal....
if i didnt have a S1 for travel/wet rides then i'd be all over this, as its even the right size...
is it on bikeexchange? i rekon u could put $800 on it and get bartered down a little, and have it sold ASAP....
Image
Dr_Mutley
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Flagstaff Hill, Adelaide SA 5159

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Dan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Dr_Mutley wrote:surely someone wants a very cheap, high end training/travel bike... for this sort of money... its a steal....
if i didnt have a S1 for travel/wet rides then i'd be all over this, as its even the right size...
is it on bikeexchange? i rekon u could put $800 on it and get bartered down a little, and have it sold ASAP....


I second that.
User avatar
Dan
 
Posts: 3289
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Location: Vegas, baby

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby padgero » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:18 pm

PM sent
padgero
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby ro. » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi im interested. Will you freight it to Canberra?
ro.
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 am

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby 8ullet » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm very much interested. Is this still for sale?
Image
8ullet
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:10 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: WTS - Brisbane - Cervelo Team Soloist 56cm frameset

Postby Zynster » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

SOLD
Fausto Coppi Reparto Corse | Giant Farrago Cross
User avatar
Zynster
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm
Location: West End, Brisbane


Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gunlock, Jubas, redeuca


PM Issues
Known Bug - error message displayed when sending PM's caused by tapatalk. Read more


Popular Bike Shops
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit