Thanks to BNA members who give back

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks to BNA members who give back

Postby AUbicycles » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm

I recently put out a call for a Sys Admin and received a number of responses.

InTheWoods has been providing some guidance and stevecassidy also reached out, he is local so I met him today.

A few more have reponded and I want to share my thanks - I try and keep the forums as community orientated as possible. This in itself also creates a challenge keeping the financials and community interests in check so really value the support. Considering that at any one time, 4 out of 5 people on the site are guests and benefiting from the information here - the BNA community has a broad and positive impact.

If you have ideas - let me know. For example, I am keen to get some BNA stickers so perhaps there is someone in the community, or a member with a great contact to help make this possible.

A Big Hooray for the Mods
Lets not forget out moderator team, I have trained them with secret strategies dating back to the dawn of time to be as close to normal members as possible, but when things get out of hand they can react faster than superman puts on his underpants. They also deal with scorn and disrespect in helping keep this forum spam free and open to different views and mature discussion. THANK YOU MODs. A special note that Mikesbytes has been here almost from the start (2005) and Mulger Bill not long after (2006).

Christopher (Admin)
Cycling is in my BNA

im_no_pro
Super Mod
Super Mod

Re: Thanks to BNA members who give back

Postby im_no_pro » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:33 pm

AUbicycles wrote: A Big Hooray for the Mods
Lets not forget out moderator team, I have trained them with secret strategies dating back to the dawn of time to be as close to normal members as possible, but when things get out of hand they can react faster than superman puts on his underpants. They also deal with scorn and disrespect in helping keep this forum spam free and open to different views and mature discussion. THANK YOU MODs. A special note that Mikesbytes has been here almost from the start (2005) and Mulger Bill not long after (2006).

Christopher (Admin)
Aww... shucks :oops:
Also worth noting that Mike and Shaun have not only been here for ages but also shoulder a large portion of the behind the scenes moderating. Love your work boys.
master6 wrote: Moderators are like Club Handicappers; I often think they are wrong, but I dont want the job.

WestcoastPete

Postby WestcoastPete » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes, a big thanks to all the mods and constructive contributors.

Here is some sincere thanks for an often thankless job...

Nobody

Postby Nobody » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

WestcoastPete wrote:Yes, a big thanks to all the mods and constructive contributors.

+1

ILMB

Postby ILMB » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

+100 :D

DentedHead

Postby DentedHead » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 pm

WestcoastPete wrote:Yes, a big thanks to all the mods and constructive contributors.

Another big +1 here. It's a job I'd hate to have (and I think I'm too opinionated anyway), but the mods here do a great job.

Dent.

Sydguy

Postby Sydguy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi Chris

I can put you in touch with a sticker printer in Sydney, (the company my wife works for).

Just so I can't be accused of getting free advertising I'll pm you their website.

JM

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Mate.

This has prompted me to start up a thread to help work out what they will be used for and what will be on them.
BNA Stickers for Everyone
Cycling is in my BNA