Cheap Jerseys

Aushiker

Re: Cheap Jerseys

Postby Aushiker » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 am

Cell have some of their jerseys going for $15.00. Just click on the image to be taken to the sale page.

Andrew

calvinlsyd

Postby calvinlsyd » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 pm

i personally dont like cell bike jersey.. their cutting is so so and so is the quality.

I bought a jersey last week (AT) rebel sport for the last tour de france jersey, it was $49.95

ldrcycles

Postby ldrcycles » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 pm

I have 2 of these (http://www.this link is broken/CELL-Pro2-Cycling-Jersey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) and REALLY like them, they fit well and aren't showing any wear after more than a year.

EDIT: oh and the short finger Cell gloves i have are very good too, and their knicks are the most comfortable i've ever worn.
"I must be rather keen on cycling"- Sir Hubert Opperman.

Road Record Association of Australia

JustJames

Postby JustJames » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:49 pm

calvinlsyd wrote:i personally dont like cell bike jersey.. their cutting is so so and so is the quality.

I bought a jersey last week (AT) rebel sport for the last tour de france jersey, it was $49.95
They aren't the greatest, it's true.

But you may have missed this bit...

They cost $15.
My bike blog. Long on rumination, rambling and opinion. Why let facts ruin everything?

http://pedallingcharm.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

boss

Postby boss » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 am

I bought a few jerseys and bibs from cycling monton. They're better than expected, quality is what you expect when you're paying $40 for a jersey and bib, but at the same time - you're paying $40 for shorts and a bib.

Did a fairly tough 100km yesterday (classified by strava as extreme) and it was comfortable enough.

warthog1

Postby warthog1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

jimboss wrote:I bought a few jerseys and bibs from cycling monton. They're better than expected, quality is what you expect when you're paying $40 for a jersey and bib, but at the same time - you're paying $40 for shorts and a bib.

Did a fairly tough 100km yesterday (classified by strava as extreme) and it was comfortable enough.
Thanks, that's my price range. :)
Dogs are the best people :wink:

boss

Postby boss » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:21 pm

warthog1 wrote:
jimboss wrote:I bought a few jerseys and bibs from cycling monton. They're better than expected, quality is what you expect when you're paying $40 for a jersey and bib, but at the same time - you're paying $40 for shorts and a bib.

Be careful about sizing though. I'm usually a medium, but was warned about sizing and checked out their size charts. According to their charts, I'm a large so I ordered larges. To be honest I probably could have gone XL in the jerseys, although L will do.

I'm 5'11 and 65-70kg, so by no means would I usually order an XL jersey!

warthog1

Postby warthog1 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 pm

jimboss wrote:
Be careful about sizing though. I'm usually a medium, but was warned about sizing and checked out their size charts. According to their charts, I'm a large so I ordered larges. To be honest I probably could have gone XL in the jerseys, although L will do.

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds similar to Mupi?
Dogs are the best people :wink:

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Torpedo 7 have their long sleeve jersey on special for $15 at the moment, only in Small or X-Small though

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm

More from Cell. These ones are $16.50

and these Pearl Izumi ones are $45

Andrew

kunalraiker

Postby kunalraiker » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 am

Guys,

Has anyone bought cycling apparels from this place?
How is the quality, also do the bibs have decent cushioning.

http://www.mupicycling.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ross

Postby Ross » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 am

jimboss wrote:
warthog1 wrote:

I'm around the same height and weight as you and have several Monton kits and find medium is right size for me

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 am

kunalraiker wrote:Guys,

just had a look at this site, and the tell tale signs are its monton clothing. Monntons Liquigas gear has black bottoms on there long bib pants and the pic of the liquigas mittons along with the pants is the same on both sites.

Stick with monton as alot of members and myself have purchased through these guys with little issues.Monton have the new Cannondale pro cycling kit already along with the new look astana.

boss

Postby boss » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am

bardygrub wrote:

just had a look at this site, and the tell tale signs are its monton clothing. Monntons Liquigas gear has black bottoms on there long bib pants and the pic of the liquigas mittons along with the pants is the same on both sites.

Stick with monton as alot of members and myself have purchased through these guys with little issues.Monton have the new Cannondale pro cycling kit already along with the new look astana.
Yeah Monton bibs are great, I'd happily pay twice the money for their bibs.

Only complaint is that they can be really slow at getting stuff shipped out, even when you pay for express EMS.

kunalraiker

Postby kunalraiker » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 pm

jimboss wrote:
bardygrub wrote:

Only complaint is that they can be really slow at getting stuff shipped out, even when you pay for express EMS.
How are the sizes, do we have to order one size larger ?

boss

Postby boss » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:25 pm

kunalraiker wrote:
jimboss wrote:
bardygrub wrote: just had a look at this site, and the tell tale signs are its monton clothing. Monntons Liquigas gear has black bottoms on there long bib pants and the pic of the liquigas mittons along with the pants is the same on both sites.

How are the sizes, do we have to order one size larger ?
Use the size charts they provide. Sizes tend to run small, you may need to order one or two sizes bigger than usual.

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm

jimboss wrote:
bardygrub wrote:

I have placed about ten orders withem now, the only time i waited was when i ordered a thermal kit(3weeks) as they made it and didnt have in stock. Never pay for ems as it will not change how quick you get it as most of the time when you oredr a kit (as long as its in stock) you will have it with in ten days.

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:02 pm

kuna... +1 with using there size chart, send them an email and say that bardygrub sent you and you will get VIP pricing. Im 6'2" ,96ish kg and i order the XL in Bib nicks and jersey. :wink:

boss

Postby boss » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

bardygrub wrote:
jimboss wrote:
bardygrub wrote: just had a look at this site, and the tell tale signs are its monton clothing. Monntons Liquigas gear has black bottoms on there long bib pants and the pic of the liquigas mittons along with the pants is the same on both sites.

I have placed about ten orders withem now, the only time i waited was when i ordered a thermal kit(3weeks) as they made it and didnt have in stock. Never pay for ems as it will not change how quick you get it as most of the time when you oredr a kit (as long as its in stock) you will have it with in ten days.
Not to get in a slinging match - I know experiences can be variable - but I've had two orders from them and both didn't get shipped out for over 10 days. One was for a pair of shades, the other was for a few different kits.

The shades took ten days, the kit took 21 days. They were quite evasive about the kit - they insisted it had been sent, but no events were lodged against the tracking number. I got quite frayed about the situation, lodged a dispute, and when Paypal finally said they were going to refund me, WHAM an event got loaded on the tracking number and I had my gear in under a week.

Even given that experience I'd still deal with them again, their team kits are solid and the prices are unbelievable really.

Their sunglasses are crappy knock-offs and overpriced, though.

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm

No good jimboss, yeah i had a long wait with the thermal kit as it was thier and europe's summer and our winter but thay did let me know after two weeks of waiting that it had been sent.After that incedent i would always send an email requesting conformation of instock and con note number. Yeah there Oakleys are a bit flimsey.

p.s no slinging match here. :wink:

kunalraiker

Postby kunalraiker » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 pm

I just placed an order for Large jersey and bib, waiting time starts!

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 am

kunalraiker wrote:I just placed an order for Large jersey and bib, waiting time starts!
Hope its not to long of a wait, send them an email and ask for conformation with there order number(you can get this by going into your orders) they will send you a con note number.

Ross

Postby Ross » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:09 am

jimboss wrote: Not to get in a slinging match - I know experiences can be variable - but I've had two orders from them and both didn't get shipped out for over 10 days. One was for a pair of shades, the other was for a few different kits.

The shades took ten days, the kit took 21 days. They were quite evasive about the kit - they insisted it had been sent, but no events were lodged against the tracking number. I got quite frayed about the situation, lodged a dispute, and when Paypal finally said they were going to refund me, WHAM an event got loaded on the tracking number and I had my gear in under a week.

Even given that experience I'd still deal with them again, their team kits are solid and the prices are unbelievable really.
I had a similar experience with them and like you it wasn't until I opened a PP dispute did the goods miracliously arrive. Waited about 50 days for a thermal jersey. I have had several other purchases from them that have all been ok, a bit slow in receiving, but ok. Could be the fault of the postal service.

bardygrub

Postby bardygrub » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 am

One of the guys had one of those cell tops on yesterdays ride..... they look $15 worth to, but you get what you pay for. I wouldnt pay 15 bucks for one though.

Wakatuki

Postby Wakatuki » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:30 pm

bardygrub wrote:kuna... +1 with using there size chart, send them an email and say that bardygrub sent you and you will get VIP pricing. Im 6'2" ,96ish kg and i order the XL in Bib nicks and jersey. :wink:

I'm 188cm (6'2") and 99kg so I think I will go with your sizing!

Can I use your name too for VIP?