pospete wrote:Whats Audax?
You should enter the 1200kmh race
That would be using the bike with JATO?

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:57 am

1200k = 36,000 calories ????
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

LuckyPierre

Postby LuckyPierre » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:58 pm

europa wrote:Don't pick on 531db, he's a fellow fixed gear rider :D
And yes, if I remember rightly, he does audax as well. Must be a good bloke.
I agree! Don't pick on him, he is a good bloke. And his name is Peter, so he must really be a doubly good bloke!

pospete

Postby pospete » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 pm

Oh well I can't be all bad then, with a great name. shame it does nothing for my hill climbing ability as yet.

heavymetal
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby heavymetal » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:50 pm

pospete wrote:To be honest I am a bit of a part time smoker, tho of course i am not pregnant. yeah i know you purists will be tutting and all that, but a guy has to have some thing bad in life. I don't drink alcohol anymore, and havn't for a few years. As it is the smokos won't kill me, which is bizarre in a way. dam these pills I've lost the plot again.............
I'm a smoker too :shock: And damn these pills, I'm now suing the cigarette companies for false advertising, as it says on the top of the packet "Smoking Kills", and I've been lighting these and throwing them at errant car drivers and nothing happens. :D

pospete

Postby pospete » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:03 pm

bicyclewa wrote:
pospete wrote:To be honest I am a bit of a part time smoker, tho of course i am not pregnant. yeah i know you purists will be tutting and all that, but a guy has to have some thing bad in life. I don't drink alcohol anymore, and havn't for a few years. As it is the smokos won't kill me, which is bizarre in a way. dam these pills I've lost the plot again.............
I'm a smoker too :shock: And damn these pills, I'm now suing the cigarette companies for false advertising, as it says on the top of the packet "Smoking Kills", and I've been lighting these and throwing them at errant car drivers and nothing happens. :D

You must go through several packets each ride then! :lol:

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:49 pm

bicyclewa wrote:I'm a smoker too :shock: And damn these pills, I'm now suing the cigarette companies for false advertising, as it says on the top of the packet "Smoking Kills", and I've been lighting these and throwing them at errant car drivers and nothing happens. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for that :D Now I've gotta wipe tea off the monitor 8)