Rohloff owners who utilise the Long Torque Arm

rifraf

Rohloff owners who utilise the Long Torque Arm

Postby rifraf » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi,
I recently bought a Rohloff from Germany. It was the OEM 2 mounted version, CC (cross country with QR), DB (diskbraked), EX (external mechanism).
I was initially looking at a new frame. I now considering my Moulton frame but needed the long torque arm conversion to make it work.
I just won on ebay what I'm hoping are the necessary bits and bobs to do it.
Can someone run their eyes over the auction pic and tell me if anything else is likely to be needed or is obviously missing from the pic?
Just4tehhalibut pointed out SJS Cycles for supply but I was lucky enough to spot this ebay auction
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140898342009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Surly Ogre, Extrawheel trailer.

hiflange

Re: Rohloff owners who utilise the Long Torque Arm

Postby hiflange » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Sold already, were you scooped or did you pick it up?

rifraf

Re: Rohloff owners who utilise the Long Torque Arm

Postby rifraf » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:23 pm

RobertFrith wrote:Sold already, were you scooped or did you pick it up?
I won it. I'm awaiting a response for a quote on either insured or tracked post. Having seen SJS prices I decided this was a bargain by comparison as long as the parts weren't damaged. His feedback looks pretty good so I thought it was worth a punt. Its gotta come from Holland so probably a long wait which I dont wont to do without either insurance or track n trace. Perhaps both depending on price. I've not bought from the Netherlands before :?
Surly Ogre, Extrawheel trailer.