City of Gosnells 2013 Bike Survey

Bendito

City of Gosnells 2013 Bike Survey

Postby Bendito » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:16 am

http://www.gosnells.wa.gov.au/Lifestyle ... ing_survey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bike planning survey
The City is currently preparing a Bike Plan.

The purpose of the plan is to identify gaps and deficiencies within the existing network and provide direction for the provision, management and use of cycling infrastructure with the City.

The plan will also encourage people to take up cycling for leisure and transport, and to develop an overall bicycle network, that provides a positive and safe cycling experience.

To assist with the planning process, we are seeking your feedback by completing the Bike Planning Survey below.

Complete the survey along with your contact details for your chance to win a $200 voucher from the City to Jet Cycles and Compleat Angler Gosnells.

Survey closes 31 January 2013 - Thank you.

Aushiker

Re: City of Gosnells 2013 Bike Survey

Postby Aushiker » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Thanks for the heads-up.

Andrew

HappyHumber

Re: City of Gosnells 2013 Bike Survey

Postby HappyHumber » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Gozzy has always seemed a bit more progressive with regards to cycling, with regards to facilities and past surveys like this.

I completed the Survey, even though I am City of Canning Ratepayer, a stones throw from the council border, I do ride through there a lot. I guess I can live with the fact I won't be eligible for the prizes though ;)
--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.