Do you know who this is? (Aussie riders in Taiwan)

InTheWoods

Do you know who this is? (Aussie riders in Taiwan)

Postby InTheWoods » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/do-y ... 6558151783" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KENNY Chang, 21, was taking a break from hiking in Taiwan admiring the scenery with his father when two Australian cyclists attracted his attention.
He Huan Shan mountain is not well known by foreigners and they were so surprised to see the men they stopped them for a chat - and a photo.
Mr Chang said he believed the bikers were taking the trans-highway route which goes from Taichung to Hualien city.
"The bikers attracted our attention because they were foreigners and also were in a full biking suit," Mr Chang said.
"As they stopped, we asked them to take a picture. Fortunately, we were able to talk to the bikers fluently because we all spoke English.
"We asked them where they were from, and they told us they were from Australia. I think they also said that they brought their own bikes from Australia to bike around in Taiwan. They were very happy to take a picture with us."
Now they want to give that image to the men. But they can't find them.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/do-y ... z2IcAAUnvk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

find_bruce

Re: Do you know who this is? (Aussie riders in Taiwan)

Postby find_bruce » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:44 am

I am just boggled that they took their own bikes to Taiwan - coals to Newcastle & all that.
Anything you can do, I can do slower

sogood

Re: Do you know who this is? (Aussie riders in Taiwan)

Postby sogood » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:42 am

find_bruce wrote:I am just boggled that they took their own bikes to Taiwan - coals to Newcastle & all that.
LOL! And the climb to He Huan Mountain is a tough one. What were they thinking? :mrgreen:
Bianchi, Ridley, Tern, Montague and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.