Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:02 pm
- Location: Brisbane
I've justified to myself needing 5.
1) Commuter. It started out as a good quality carbon + ultegra setup, but with the addition of more bikes, it’s now the commuter.
2) Time trial bike for triathlons.
3) Aero frame for short fast rides. I picked up a 2011 Cervelo S3 frame for $500 off the net
4) Super light frame for long weekend rides with big hills. Ideally the Cervelo R5.. yet to be bought..
5) Fancy bike for special occasions.. perhaps s-works roubaix or the new dogma?
- Posts: 5514
- Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 pm
- Location: Lake Macquarie
Going over bumps
Plus a vintage going over bumps with upgade to SS
And a riding in style (70s 20") getting ready to build.
Plenty more to aspire to when the garage grows.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.