need help please

ILMB

Re: need help please

Postby ILMB » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:30 pm

RonK wrote:
ILMB wrote:Lighten up guys. I think the poster is really struggling with his English, and is possibly using a translator (google, smartphone app etc) to communicate. Might also explain how he was "had" by the retailers.
I suspect the one here who has been had is ...you! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup, have just re-read the thread, and will take it on the chin :oops:

arkle

Postby arkle » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 pm

don't feel ashamed, not everything in life is black and white

arkle
http://www.facebook.com/SteveHargreavesArtwork
instagram: @stevehargreavesartwork

HappyHumber

Postby HappyHumber » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 pm

--
Hit me up via the BNA dm; I'll get an alert. If y'know, you know.

giovanni0100

Postby giovanni0100 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:15 pm

wombatK wrote:
giovanni0100 wrote:If the son issue is literal, i suggest a smack around the jaw - upload result.
Hey Stronzo, you musta come from Sicily. Here in Australia, most of us understand that violence begets
violence and is not an effective remedy for any problem. And besides, if you were a little older, you'd
realise that young people grow and older folk shrink, so that some time in their late teens, sons get to
be bigger than their dads and quite capable of returning any smack in the jaw with interest added.
Such situations can end in only one really bad place.

While you were quick to suggest vioilence, I'm puzzled why you dont take your own medicine and go give
the pawn-broker an upper cut.

More than that, I am dissappointed that you have deflected my question about uploading your problem, as I was hopeful it was a non-violent remedy for problems.

From what i've seen, most don't understand that violence leads to more violence.

Shop owner beating - Probably because I don't particularly want to get arrested, or second, beat up an invalid.

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

lump_a_charcoal wrote:A simple IP check will settle this.
Did it a while back, no sock puppetry detectable. Posts coming from an NSW edu ip.

If I should obtain evidence of sock puppetry, the offender and the ip WILL be permabanned.

One other thing, which I will not say twice: Offensive language of ANY kind is not on. Using Italian to do so is even more not on. Not mentioning names but I will be watching for a repeat.
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

giovanni0100

Postby giovanni0100 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Mulger bill wrote:
Did it a while back, no sock puppetry detectable. Posts coming from an NSW edu ip.

If I should obtain evidence of sock puppetry, the offender and the ip WILL be permabanned.

One other thing, which I will not say twice: Offensive language of ANY kind is not on. Using Italian to do so is even more not on. Not mentioning names but I will be watching for a repeat.

i dont even know what sock puppetry is, please explain.

lump_a_charcoal

Postby lump_a_charcoal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 pm

giovanni0100 wrote:
Mulger bill wrote:

i dont even know what sock puppetry is, please explain.

Calzino burattini.

The Walrus

Postby The Walrus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:39 am

Mulger bill wrote:Offensive language of ANY kind is not on.
Ooops!
Never underestimate the power of ignorance